Molot Vepr 12's are coming !!

Well they are if your going to be at the Panam 4 day shotgun tournament this july !

http://www.panamericanshotgun.org/index.html

Several Euro shooters are bringing their Vepr 12's , there's still places available at what sounds like an excellent event.

I have to pre order ammo & since your brands/loads are not available here in the Uk , can some one tell me what HANDYCAP load means ??? iv been looking at winchester AA in heavy target , but handycap is also listed , is it hotter ???

David.

A handycap load is usualy faster lets say your typical round is 1200 fps handycap would be 1300 fps is usualy intended for shooting trap and also depending on the round alot of them are 1oz instead of 1 1/8th oz but thats about it

Edited by bigcec1

I wish the ATF would make further exceptions and just let them be imported.

Be sure to bring a few "spare parts" guns along too.

You could buy one stripped completely off of the receiver and without the receiver. Then rebuild it onto your Saiga receiver.

The UK shooting team has got a pass from the ATF to bring their competition Vepr12 to the US for a competition.

No were not rich enough to buy Vepr's ........... the Germans,Russians & Italians are bringing them over - im more than happy shooting my D1 saiga.

Well they are if your going to be at the Panam 4 day shotgun tournament this july !

http://www.panamericanshotgun.org/index.html

Several Euro shooters are bringing their Vepr 12's , there's still places available at what sounds like an excellent event.

I have to pre order ammo & since your brands/loads are not available here in the Uk , can some one tell me what HANDYCAP load means ??? iv been looking at winchester AA in heavy target , but handycap is also listed , is it hotter ???

David.

Bragging is an ugly thing. <_<

Yes, it's too bad that we cannot import Vepr-12's to the US... however, I'll still take US firearms laws over those of most Euro nations any day of the week.

How's that straight pull "AK" rifle workin for ya? :lol:

http://www.panameric....org/index.html

David.

OK........I know this one.....Winchester HC velosity is 1250FPS and usually on 7.5 amd 8's 8sed for Handycap trap... NOW!!!!!!!!! Winchester Sproting Clay is 1300FPS and in 7.5 and 8's used for sporting clay shooting. Both will kick the crap out of you if shooting a light gun or an OU!!!!!!!015.gif Both shoot the same load but one is 50 FPS faster but its a great round and super for reloading bucause of the hull..

Slug-O

Slug-o,Bigcec & others thanks for that mates.

Do you rate Winchester AA ,Remington STS or Federal goldmedal for distance birdshot loads through Saigas ?

Any one else attending thePanam look me up & ill buy you a drink or two

as it would be great to match faces to Saiga12 members that have allways in my 2 years posting here,provided a good laugh & excellent information.

David.

Edited by gunfighteruk

Slug-o,Bigcec & others thanks for that mates.

Do you rate Winchester AA ,Remington STS or Federal goldmedal for distance birdshot loads through Saigas ?

Any one else attending thePanam look me up & ill buy you a drink or two

as it would be great to match faces to Saiga12 members that have allways in my 2 years posting here,provided a good laugh & excellent information.

David.

Well all those you mention are great rounds but I bet the Winchester will be the easy one to find anywhere!!

It's great that you UK boys can own Vepr's for competitions, but honestly - beyond the fact that they aren't available here, what makes the gun special?

Don't get me wrong, they look great, and I'm sure they shoot just as well. But better? I'll give you "a bit different".

Frankly, I hope you've been practicing - because there is going to be some tough competition from our US flavored "roll your own" Saiga race guns.

How about my posting on a UK forum... "Gun Rights for All!, Gun Rights for All!"... and then in the body of the post "If you move to a free state in the USA"..lol!

Good luck David, and enjoy your stay;)

Mike

Edit: Almost forgot! Show your support for legal immigration, and be sure to buy something from Arizona while you're here!