Chaos Huge 4th of July Sale!!!

I ordered my Chaos quadrail earlier this week, I'm extremely excited about it, then I just ordered the Warthog and barrel nut, pretty stupid to pay twice for shipping, but oh well.... What about the vertical grip?? Did Chaos stop manufacturing it? I would slit someones' throat for a porkypine too;) but I'm new to Saiga and I've only had mine for a couple of weeks and alot of cool items are no longer in production:(

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by RGVBadBoy

I ordered the tri-rail last night no problem. The order is now being processed this was around 6 central time last night. You might want to give it another shot Daniel17319 or give them a call. From what I hear they have great customer service. I just wouldn't miss on the sale.

somethings up with your website idk heres what it says i wanted to order today maybe you can give me a rain check if your sale is over

thanks cameron

heres what it says i tried multiple times

The request to process this transaction has been declined.

If there is an error in this data, use your browser's back arrow, fix the problems, and try resubmitting your order.

If this error continues to occur, it may indicate that the merchant's authorization network is currently down. You may try again later or go back and choose a different method of payment.

Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Can process your order a couple ways if needed. Most of the time our CC system will kick back peoples orders if the system sees mismatched info, like, the address not matching the name on the card, could be any little thing. But not to worry you call me, pm here, or email me at support@chaosus.com. and we'll get you taken care of.

Hey Cameron, I was wondering if you had an update on when the new HK sights and site/top rail combos were going to start shipping?

Thanks.

We're aronud two weeks out, sight knobs are in their last stage, off to blacking Monday, then laser marking.

Great deals!

Can't wait to get my quad + sights in the mail.

Any further updates on when they will be in stock?

-Thanks

I think he was just waiting for them to get anodized? Shipping should be soon I think..

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Everything is done on this, just waiting on one peice to finish up, we hope to be shipping these in three weeks.

\

Will we get an Email notification when they do ship? With a tracking number we can check 12 times a day till it gets to our door )

I think he was just waiting for them to get anodized? Shipping should be soon I think..

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Everything is done on this, just waiting on one peice to finish up, we hope to be shipping these in three weeks.

\

Will we get an Email notification when they do ship? With a tracking number we can check 12 times a day till it gets to our door )

What he said :lolol:

If you've put it off this long, what difference does midnight make? Regardless, you're running out of time. You better hurry up and buy something.

I found this thread 2 days ago. I haven't been on this forum in over a year. If I'm gonna drop a couple hundred bucks for spiky parts for my gloriously goofy gun, I need to get some stuff in order first.