Where can I get this exact butt stock?

I beleive it is Bulgarian, here is a picture from a non forum vendor. I have been looking for this stock also and have not found one

I just saw that Cen**r Fi** sells a Bulgarian ak with the same stock on it. I wonder if these are obsolete? I've literally spent hours in the last few weeks searching for one, and can't find one anywhere. Hopefully, someone will come up with something. Thanks.

Those are Bulgarian polymer stocks.

They were originally imported and sold by Global Trades (now defunct).

David's Collectibles was the last place seen with them for sale, but it appears they're sold out.

You'll probably need to put a WTB ad up on the various ak-centric board classified areas, because I don't know of any other vendor that has them (I suspect David's Collectibles had the last of them).

Those are Bulgarian polymer stocks.

They were originally imported and sold by Global Trades (now defunct).

David's Collectibles was the last place seen with them for sale, but it appears they're sold out.

You'll probably need to put a WTB ad up on the various ak-centric board classified areas, because I don't know of any other vendor that has them (I suspect David's Collectibles had the last of them).

Thanks alot, Nalioth. I knew you'd be the one to come through!

It's not an exact match but the synthetic stocks for the VZ58 look very similar and it might be adaptable. Check CzechpointUSA's website.

If by "adaptable" you mean after spending hours melting and reforming plastic, sure.

Nothing on the Vz58 is interchangeable with a Kalashnikov except the cartridge.

It's not an exact match but the synthetic stocks for the VZ58 look very similar and it might be adaptable. Check CzechpointUSA's website.

If by "adaptable" you mean after spending hours melting and reforming plastic, sure.

Nothing on the Vz58 is interchangeable with a Kalashnikov except the cartridge.

As I said, it appears similar, and as you are well aware, I am well aware of the differences between the platforms. And it's better than no information at all, even if it may require some imagination, innovation and effort. Depends on how motivated the OP is. .

• 3 months later...

post-22710-030310800 1287053714_thumb.jpgI just bought this 7.62x39 beauty off my local gun trade site,Its completely brandnew and unfired

as i'm picking up a 1500 round case of chinese fmj tomorrow ,Anyway in regards to the stock i will email the guy i bought it off

and will see if he can help,It is the best stock i have ever had ,fits my hand real nice,

Its not easy to get this type of Saiga in this country (Trigger forward and light trigger)and Ak74 fore end,Thats why i'm super

stoked to have scored it ,it did cost me ($1600) NZD of course but i don't mind ,and i have to pay $50 for a steel 5 round mag , so count yourself lucky you live in the US of A,Anyway a little off topic just love my new beast is all ,I will be in touch in

regards to the stock.

Rumor it had it that CGW has that stock with converted S-12's for sale for certain states.. (aka NY, etc...)

Its not a rumor, Tom bought out the last of the remaining stock from davids collectables.

He also said that while he has them, he dosn't have a lot, and that is why he requires it to be sold in conjunction with a conversion.