Hard or soft case?

I just got my new Saiga sighted in at 100yds. Since I have put a rather large 50mm scope on the top (Nikon Buckmaster) I'm a little more sketchy about keeping it in the soft case I had been using, for fear of losing zero on my scope. Would a hard case be better for keeping everything still? I do have a solid scope mount (the kind that replaces the whole receiver cover), but I'm a little concerned still.

post-25365-090654900 1278179641_thumb.jpg

adrumm..

What type of bi-pod is that?? does it hold well to the Intrafuse handguard you have on there??

Al

Its a Harris bipod. I bought an adapter for it to mount to the rail (thats the block between the bipod and rail). I want to say that the bipod was about $100 and the rail adapter was around $20. It's solid as a rock, folds up and down, telescopes, and still easily remaovable in seconds by unscrewing a knob on the underside of the bipod.

I have both. I use my soft case when I go out into the woods. I love the backpack straps and extra pockets on my 46" Voodoo Tactical. I have never had a problem with losing zero while using it.

If I'm going on a long trip and bringing other stuff, I usually throw my rifle in the hard case so nothing bangs it around. I like having options. Variety is the spice of life.

I payed $60 or so for the Voodoo Tac soft case and $20 for a decent double rifle case from Kmart.