Azrial and I were trying to come up with the title of a campy 80s movie where they bury folks up to their neck in a garden and later harvest them for sausage. The next day I saw it on IFC, HOTEL HELL.

Army of Darkness was made in 93 but I think I have read more quotes from it on gun, car, and guy forums than from any other movie.

I remember seeing DOTD at the drive-in with my parents back when it came out. Mind you it had been 10 years since NOTLD had been released, and times had changed as far as horror movies were concerned.

NOTLD was their first "date movie" and they thought it was great. Little did they know what was in store for us when we went to see "Dawn". We were all pretty freaked-out. When that guy in the apartment takes the plug out of his wife's arm! Gawd! I had nightmares for weeks after that.

Needless to say we didn't even stay for the whole show. We left after Ken Foree (the black SWAT cop) is attacked by the zombie kids. I didn't get to see the whole film until I was in college and got to rent it on VHS. Great film.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

its a great vid, but why did they host that on live leak? isnt that just for news.

if you wanna see Dead Alive. The only version worth watching is the unrated, which is currently on ondemand. that lawnmower massacre is the best!