new addition to the family.... conv. pic

This is my conversion. Its my first and boy was it a doozy! Lots of fun doing it and lots of dremel discs too! almost with i woulda got the raised scope mount so i can remove the bolt cover easier but oh well. cant wait to shoot it this weekend!

DUDE!!! I *LOVE* the barrel shroud!!!! howd ya make that??? or did you get one and retrofit it for the Saiga??

DETAILS my boy, DETAILS!!!! (lol, cause I KNOW every other 410 monger is going to ask the SAME Questions too!!!)

Can you post some more pics form other angles? NICE looking shotty!!!

I LIKE IT!!!

:smoke:

Made it all by my lonsome.. just parts from home depot. 1" aluminum tube, drilled holes cut to fit under stock. attaches with sling screw in back and got a cool fitting thing from the electricle department wich just happend to be the same size as the barrell. Cut the forward grip back like another member did.. give props to that guy for the idea... I just wanted a stockier looking barrel.. standard was kinda skinny for my tastes. just need the 10rnd clip now.. ill get more pics too.

what did you use for the folding stock and the pistol grip?where did you get them? thanks don

all parts came from DPH arms. Tapco has all the same stuff but DPH is cheaper. Salute! the grip is an ak saw style, and the stock is regular ak folding patterned after the Galil style. the scope mount did come from tapco.. dph was out also got the recoil buffer. after my bank account has time to re-coupe a bit i will go for the 10 rnd mags.

Looks good!! :super:

Is that the longer barrel model? The shroud adds some meat to the ultra light weight .410 barrel, makes it look a little more serious. I like the hand guard too, the cut on the front and the slots. I was thinking of doing a little more to mine too.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=At...pe=post&id=2615

And oh yeah, definitely get the 10 round mag. The .410 hi-cap has that nice (shall I say 'ba-na-na' :o ) curve to it and really adds something to the overall additude of the piece. :smoke:

Thanks for the kudo's up top...if I'm that 'other member' you refer to anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by AK-treO8

Yeah,DJ!!..That Perf'd Barrel shroud looks mighty sweet!...Still try'n ta figure out what kind'a Electrical Conduit or whatever connector ya used ta secure it to the barrel,tho.....Yup..I'm w/AK a 10 rder would really set it off!...have ya shot it enough yet to see if it stays in one place yet???.......Hmmm...if ya ported the barrel instead of the Shroud....it'd make a good decibal killer,too....I wonder if that would work on a S12???..already got one of those with magna ports...Heh-heh!

ok.. blew the crap outta stuff this weekend.... shoots great.. everything holds together fine... i JB welded the conduit piece to the 1" tube and it fits just right on my choke so i didnt need anything there... at the depot.. its a 1" conduit thingii with a clamp at one end and threads on the other.... definatly gonna have to fix this rapidly dissapearing ammo ordeal.