Precise Innovations LLC

Basically I'm looking into buying a threading kit for my 5.45. In my area, the gunsmiths (all 3 of them...) want no less than 150 for it. Basically I decided to buy the kit and do it myself. So this Precise Innovations LLC is the only place I can find so far that has it all but it looks a tad bit sketchy. Can anybody chime in if it's a legit place?

Dinzag is the way to go if you want to rent.

CNCwarrior usually has the stuff in stock as well as the best prices. The LH M14x1 die is hard to find.

As for 24mm muzzle devices are better than 14mm? Have any examples?

for compensation the FSC47 is your best bet. It was for 556 but theres a great article for AR compensators by Patrick Kelley floating around. PWS's older version of the FSC does great. While not 1 to 1 against the AK-74 muzzle brake its a good hint.

flash hiding? whats available in 24mm other than ak-133bu? Probably on par with an A1/A2 but there are much better options out there. Phantom and Vortex come to mind. Bulgy 4 piece beer can works great but not for +12" barrels.

If I had to choose between a FH and a comp I'd grab a FH. I don't have any full-auto AK's. Not blinding everyone at night and not pissing off buddies next to me outweighs the barely slower followup shots. Better recoil control can be done with practice. Can't say the same about reducing muzzle flash.

Edited by jamesavery22