Drug Cartels captured two Laredo ranches????

• 2 weeks later...

So....

Chile....

Do you still trust what the overseers tell you?

The truth is always in the bullshit-vauge disclaimers.

Yeah, I may be paranoid, but that doesn't mean shady shit doesn't really happen.

I don't trust the authorities/government at any level.

But I was trusting a friend's firsthand recon and my gut instincts.

The area was not cordoned off, there wasn't a LEO presence, nothing to show anything unusual happening down that road.

A SWAT response on such a incident and the area wasn't locked down?

I now know for a fact that many people cruised that area looking for some sign of activity, if some tried to go down the road and were turned back, it would've been all the internetz..

Boggles my mind that they supposedly managed to keep such a thing quite, with only one tiny leak, that was quickly downplayed.

Did this really happen, is this new material real or bogus?

We may never know.

I live in a relatively small town and word spreads pretty fast. We've had two significant swat activities that I know of over the years. One bank robbery where the perps were shot by officers after fleeing the scene. The other was a guy holding a knife to the throat of his girlfriend at an apartment complex (also got shot). I drove right past the boyfriend incident while it was happening. With the exception of one patrol car that had his lights on and was slightly blocking the entrance to the apartment complex, you would never have known anything "big" was going down. When I saw it, I figured the patrol car had pulled someone over for a ticket from the looks of it. It's amazing how quickly things can go down and if you're not paying attention, you'll never even know when it's happening.

Having said all that...I would think people's facebook, myspace, etc pages from that town would be covered with tons of gossip about what went down. Something would surely get leaked someplace.

• Like 1

The police are like the military in their ability to silence the ranks.

I'm not a LEO, but I have had a Top Secret clearance & in the military as a Radioman / Data Processor, when they say STFU you STFU... If I were to lose a tiny piece of Crypto tape, I'd be facing many years in federal prison.

Federal prison sucks... They don't parole early like state does as much.

Leaks are always traceable. Not too many people have the balls to talk when they're told to remain silent.

Officers that weren't involved were likely left uninformed, as they wouldn't meet the "Need to know" requirements.

We like to tell ourselves that only the "bad-guys" misinform their people... Like when the Iraqi government was telling their people that US forces were being defeated, as we were rolling tanks through Baghdad unchallenged...

Governments are all the same.

In this instance, there were likely fears of the citizenry arming & taking care of the situation, then keeping it from happening again... :killer:

And we can't have that now, can we?

NO!

We must remain subservient sheep dependent on the protection of those in charge of us.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 2

+1 for Pauly. But the more I see situations like these, the more it seems like governments actually want their people to die, because they don't step in to protect at all. Our government wants the cartels to off some of those fascist, racist, and terrible Americans down there on the border who've done nothing but hold cartels from being honest-to-God, drug-peddling business men.

• Like 1

It is BS the cartel is not that dumb. If they want a ranch or farm they just buy it or just start it from scratch with all the money they already have.

If it was the Zeta none of the ranch people would be alive. They would have been gutted, skinned, beheaded, dismembered, and boiled.

+1 for Pauly. But the more I see situations like these, the more it seems like governments actually want their people to die, because they don't step in to protect at all. Our government wants the cartels to off some of those fascist, racist, and terrible Americans down there on the border who've done nothing but hold cartels from being honest-to-God, drug-peddling business men.

I will start by saying I wouldn't be surprised if this story is true and I wouldn't be surprised if this story is false. Having said that, I can't say as I think that the gov wants them dead. It's more like they just don't care if people are dying. They just see future voters coming in and that's it. AND, if this is true, they have a vested interest in denying it. It proves that since they have done nothing to secure the boarder, it's emboldened them to invade.

NOOOOoooooooo, they are not operating here.........

Court documents filed late Wednesday said a single drug trafficking organization was overseeing marijuana grows and employing workers on multiple sites in the forest. The documents did not name the organization or elaborate on the men's roles in it, though national forests and parks have become prime targets of Mexican drug gangs setting up expansive marijuana fields in the U.S. in recent years.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100812/ap_on_re_us/us_drug_war_pot_farms

SIC EM!!!!!!!

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/aug/11/14-foreign-born-gang-members-arrested-southern-ind/

Nine of the individuals are from El Salvador, three are from Mexico, one is from Honduras and one is from Haiti. ICE said the individuals are members or associates of the following street gangs: MS-13, Sur-13, and Zoe Pound.

Edited by Sly