what type of bullet guide do i need?

After looking at the prices for saiga magazines, i decided to make an investment into installing a bullet guide to use regular AK mags

I noticed there are round and flat bullet guides and I was wondering what type I need for my saiga 7.62x39.

I've attached photos, reallly need the help before ordering!

img0434ao.jpg

img0438i.jpg

I want to forward you, when you get the kit to install the guide, Make sure you get the drill bit that is offered for a few bucks more. I just installed one a few weeks ago and I can tell you that for mine, it was the biggest pain in the azz!! I think my rifle was made from some Russian ninja, warrior that had the steel blessed by the pope after getting it off a spaceship. :lolol:

Seriously, Some guys it took 15 min, others {like me} took a day, going through 4-6 drill bits. Now when it come the tapping part...TAKE you time...use cutting oil, and don't "force" the bit after you feel it "bite" Turn it a 1/4 turn or so, back it the same, repeat....

I ended up snapping the tap and having to bust it out with a punch, I ended up re-drilling, going the nut/bolt direction and added a dab of J/B weld for extra hold...