Will this Pistol Grip work?

Hi all,

I am getting ready to do my conversion "finally", but I have a doubt. I purchased the saw grip because it looked nice and seemed to be one of the popular pieces, but after I got it I was not happy with the feel in my hand or the finish of the actual piece. So I was looking online and found this grip on CSS site -

GRIP AK/SAIGA TEXTURED RUBBER FINGER GROOVE

SKU: GRIP-AG47

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-144/CAA-AK47-SAIGA-TACTICAL/Detail

Will this grip work with my TROMIX DIY trigger guard and new fcg?

Thanks!

I'm more into "comfort than speed"...the saw grip feels like crap to me...do you have any recommendations for better grips?

......NO DOUBT! Place your hand on a HOGUE AK pistol grip...Palm-Swelled & Finger-Grooved w/Hogue compound! Everyone who's "gripped/been gripped-by" the HOGUE AK grip, LOVES'EM! :smoke:
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm more into "comfort than speed"...the saw grip feels like crap to me...do you have any recommendations for better grips?

......NO DOUBT! Place your hand on a HOGUE AK pistol grip...Palm-Swelled & Finger-Grooved w/Hogue compound! Everyone who's "gripped/been gripped-by" the HOGUE AK grip, LOVES'EM! :smoke:

Is there way to adapt a Hogue AK grip to a Tromix?