Government/LE Saiga sgl-31

When the AK is the most prevalent rifle in the world, why would the government buy a demilitarized semi auto ($700) that is put together in Las Vegas with enough US parts for civilians to own it and then ship it to another US dealer to convert back to full auto with another $200 in furniture when you can buy directly from Russia or China for pennies of what this would cost and then slap on the quadrail and Magpul CTR afterward without paying a Title II manufacturer to convert a $900 rifle into a full auto?

I am sure the government is buying these at $1,500+ each when it costs Russia $25 to manufacture a standard AK47.

Go lowest bidder!

Why buy them when we've confiscated and destroyed them by the thousands? It's not like you can't fix an AK for figurative pennies.

besides, the average m16/m4 isn't exactly NIB when a soldier gets it.

Edited by t3mac21

Wow Justin, This smells something like an ad... I mean everything that Sacha is wearing and holding is sold by BHI. :unsure:

But I still say that Sacha is hot! But she should be, she has the look of a model hired for the day.

Who is the other girl that you are posing with in your album? She would look great with an AK as well!

I am on BHI's mailing list and they will sell me any of this stuff so I have little doubt that some of it is in use in the Sandbox. Why would anyone doubt this?

Thanks for the sharing, :D

Ive picked up a few NFA Items from them. Sacha went with me hit it off with the owner right off the bat. Blackheart does a lot of government and civilian training (if you can afford it) and they make their own training manuals. He found out she was Russian and instantly asked if she would be interested in translating some Russian military documents and manuals. Then he asked if she would like to be in the BHI annual calendar, so that is why she is wearing the BHI shirt it was for the calendar photo shoot. However this is a picture I took with my camera to share with the forum even though I got called a liar....

Im not sure what other girl you are talking about?

And Im not trying to promote BHI, I only wanted to share the Full Auto SGL with you guys...

BTW thanks for being the only person that appreciated this post...

As Nalioth stated, nobody thinks that you are the liar. You are repeating what was told to you, but I am just skeptical of what a so many gun-shop commandos say to "create demand" for their products.

Your girlfriend's pics are great so kudos to you both for the opportunity!

I just personally think that the U.S. Government is likely going to go a different route to find AK's to issue to troops if they need them.

Keep in mind that a Class 2 SOT dealer/manufacturer needs to justify to the ATF that they are making their full-auto demo weapons for "law enforcement and military use". They likely submitted one of these for evaluation to a SOPMOD unit (as stated), but that doesn't mean that the unit is buying and using them in the field. Or they demoed them to an operator within a SOPMOD unit at one of their training seminars. Again, not the same as getting a government contract for a Spec Ops unit. Remember that all our troops' gear comes from the lowest bidder - so what other companies were bidding on this contract?

Hence I have trouble believing someone that says that you will never see them because they are soooo deep undercover. That statement requires absolutely no proof that any unit is currently using them (like a picture)!

If you want proof, ask to see a copy of the government contract to see how many have been ordered and how much the U.S. government is paying for them and see what he says. Then ask who oversaw the evaluation of the weapons and what was the criteria they sought (should be an extensive RFP with lots of detailed requirements).

Likely you will hear that it is all "Top Secret" or "Confidential", at which point you can ask to see his Civilian Security Clearance. If all of that checks out, then I would believe the guy that his weapon is actually used by a spec ops unit.

Bullshit runs deep with many of those that want you to believe their product is being used by our Special Forces. Those that repeat it end up losing their credibility on forums like this when no proof exists that it is true! Sorry bro.

Wow Justin, This smells something like an ad... I mean everything that Sacha is wearing and holding is sold by BHI. :unsure:

But I still say that Sacha is hot! But she should be, she has the look of a model hired for the day.

Who is the other girl that you are posing with in your album? She would look great with an AK as well!

I am on BHI's mailing list and they will sell me any of this stuff so I have little doubt that some of it is in use in the Sandbox. Why would anyone doubt this?

Thanks for the sharing, :D

Ive picked up a few NFA Items from them. Sacha went with me hit it off with the owner right off the bat. Blackheart does a lot of government and civilian training (if you can afford it) and they make their own training manuals. He found out she was Russian and instantly asked if she would be interested in translating some Russian military documents and manuals. Then he asked if she would like to be in the BHI annual calendar, so that is why she is wearing the BHI shirt it was for the calendar photo shoot. However this is a picture I took with my camera to share with the forum even though I got called a liar....

Im not sure what other girl you are talking about?

And Im not trying to promote BHI, I only wanted to share the Full Auto SGL with you guys...

BTW thanks for being the only person that appreciated this post...

As Nalioth stated, nobody thinks that you are the liar. You are repeating what was told to you, but I am just skeptical of what a so many gun-shop commandos say to "create demand" for their products.

Your girlfriend's pics are great so kudos to you both for the opportunity!

I just personally think that the U.S. Government is likely going to go a different route to find AK's to issue to troops if they need them.

Keep in mind that a Class 2 SOT dealer/manufacturer needs to justify to the ATF that they are making their full-auto demo weapons for "law enforcement and military use". They likely submitted one of these for evaluation to a SOPMOD unit (as stated), but that doesn't mean that the unit is buying and using them in the field. Or they demoed them to an operator within a SOPMOD unit at one of their training seminars. Again, not the same as getting a government contract for a Spec Ops unit. Remember that all our troops' gear comes from the lowest bidder - so what other companies were bidding on this contract?

Hence I have trouble believing someone that says that you will never see them because they are soooo deep undercover. That statement requires absolutely no proof that any unit is currently using them (like a picture)!

If you want proof, ask to see a copy of the government contract to see how many have been ordered and how much the U.S. government is paying for them and see what he says. Then ask who oversaw the evaluation of the weapons and what was the criteria they sought (should be an extensive RFP with lots of detailed requirements).

Likely you will hear that it is all "Top Secret" or "Confidential", at which point you can ask to see his Civilian Security Clearance. If all of that checks out, then I would believe the guy that his weapon is actually used by a spec ops unit.

Bullshit runs deep with many of those that want you to believe their product is being used by our Special Forces. Those that repeat it end up losing their credibility on forums like this when no proof exists that it is true! Sorry bro.

I see what your saying, I don't really care whether he does or doesn't, in a couple weeks I get to dump some mags through this, a 74u and whatever other FA toy I want as long as I bring the ammo and clean them :super:

I see what your saying, I don't really care whether he does or doesn't, in a couple weeks I get to dump some mags through this, a 74u and whatever other FA toy I want as long as I bring the ammo and clean them :super:

lucky lucky bastard!! :lolol:

i like your shots of her with the guns. i think the second shot would have been a killer shot had you have her lift her chin just a touch more to get the white of her eyes in it and it would have cut the heavy shadow under the chin.

i think i have about 15 skinny puppy cd's. mostly albums some remix singles. they have been a favorite of mine for many years.

those guns are awesome too

lucky lucky bastard!! :lolol:

i like your shots of her with the guns. i think the second shot would have been a killer shot had you have her lift her chin just a touch more to get the white of her eyes in it and it would have cut the heavy shadow under the chin.

i think i have about 15 skinny puppy cd's. mostly albums some remix singles. they have been a favorite of mine for many years.

those guns are awesome too

Im pumped to shoot the FA ak's

that wasnt a very good shot of her but you could see more gun in it..

15? dang I just have a handfull maybe 20-30 songs by skinny puppy, I love gothic-industrial music. I shot the AR in the picture and the can was extremely effective for its size! of course its about $1200...

I took this picture.. this is my gf and she was selected by the owner of Blackheart to be in his calendar.

Where would one purchase this calendar? Fine looking ladies and AK's is what I want on a calendar on my wall.

From BHI's website, but it probably wont be available until dec-jan 2010

Dont get TOO excited about the AK's because they do alot of AR's and Sat Com gear

I took this picture.. this is my gf and she was selected by the owner of Blackheart to be in his calendar.

Where would one purchase this calendar? Fine looking ladies and AK's is what I want on a calendar on my wall.

From BHI's website, but it probably wont be available until dec-jan 2010

Dont get TOO excited about the AK's because they do alot of AR's and Sat Com gear

Thanks for link. No worries on the AR thing. I'm an AR guy just as much as I'm an AK guy. :super: