Happy Birthday WJ. when you going to get back on MW2 for same games? Haven't seen ya there in quite some time. Have a good one, theDuke, aka Saiga-12ga or Lead_Poisoned.

Thanks for the well wishes.

We have a new puppy, a pomeranian, and she is in the puppy crazy chewing, biting, peeing, etc., mode. So, I've been off the PS3 for a while helping my daughter with the furry fuzz ball of fury. But, I hope to get back to the game soon.

WJ

I hate to admit it, but I've not been out shooting in about 10 months!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Pathetic.

On the car front, I'm about ready but the wife is totally against a Camaro and likely so would my insurance company with a 17 year old. I am not sure what I am going to get, maybe another Subaru or a Volvo. I was reading the Volvo web site last week and they will give you two free round trip tickets if you want to go to Sweden and get the car, one free night in a hotel near the factory, they ship the car back for free, they give you a tour of the factory and a free swedish meatball lunch! My 17 year old really wants the trip to Sweden and my wife does not want to go, so I may take my daughter and have a pretty cool Dad-Daughter trip.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Just saw this. Happy B-Day WJ! The deal you would be getting with the experience of a lifetime for you and your daughter can't be beat! That is flat out COOL! Plus, they last forever with a little maintenance. Good Luck, and Happy BeLated Birthday. (never again a puppy for me! hope that works out for you)