Flashhider or Breecher

The fact that you retracted your misinformation before I got to the thread doesn't lessen the message: don't give people advise about stuff you don't know about.

It's so easy to find out the truth, as I demonstrated.

Well, if we want to split hairs we could just say, "Don't give people advice about stuff you don't know about..."

The man said he was sorry, twice.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. :super:

• Like 1

The fact that you retracted your misinformation before I got to the thread doesn't lessen the message: don't give people advise about stuff you don't know about.

It's so easy to find out the truth, as I demonstrated.

I retracted no information...

We went on a journey of discovery with the magnificent Paulyski as your misguided guide. :sorcerer:

Read the thread....

Attention to detail man! :up:

Don't be the aircraft mechanic that leaves out the bolt that leads to the crash.

Now if I were purposely providing misinformation & I was aware of it's inaccuracy, you'd have a valid reason to continue, but being as I spoke in good faith, researched further & corrected myself, kindly put a sock in it. Thank you very much.

I respect your knowledge of the intricacies of laws & greatly appreciate the fact that you've been researching NFA GCA & all other firearms laws likely since I was a sperm, but there's no need to keep going unless your motivation is simply domination.

So please accept my "excuse the hell out of me" & be

I'm on my knees here bob.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BOB!

imagesqtbnANd9GcTjhiLIuChwZWCXs_QlD8Q2DCE__jh_fETI9bMuKP_wwGbG72kt1h172w162usg__gebBY2WQ3i2xS9flnJlqcPiCn-M.jpg

OH GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

I WAS WRONG ON THE INTERNET & STAND CORRECTED!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FOREVER RELEGATE ME TO FULLA'SHITVILLE BOB!!!!

imagesqtbnANd9GcR7-9ai3bGn4i5C-YS9txbNLE3NyC4jOlR3Seh2vhgEXPE66-Et1usg__WHjQSUnIj6XUTI7VLFNP2s-D2WU.jpg

I apparently misunderstood something from a very knowledgeable individual, likely because as Mav says; we "talk like Valley-Boys" :lolol: where I am & the guy I was talking on the phone with has a southern drawl thicker than anyone I've ever heard outside of Boomhauer on king of the hill... I guess one could say I literally did not UNDERSTAND what the guy was saying.

So please graciously accept my most deepest humble apologizes.

funny-dog-pictures-forgiveness-beg.jpg

Are you now satisfied with my apology? Or shall I get dramatic?

ETA;

My search-fu must need improvement, as all the key-words I used failed to produce the link which you posted & I searched for quite a while...

Maybe it was "easy" for YOU because you've been to that site many, many times, as this is the business you've been in for quite some time, so you know which key-words you're looking for... :huh:

Edited by Paulyski