Chaos quad rail. No HK sights. Works on an S12. I'm not sure if it fits other Saigas, but I believe it does.

For sale or trade. Especially looking for a good picatinny mount that clamps to the side rail. PM with an offer. If offering only cash, I'd like $75 plus shipping.

The rail is good, very light wear in a few spots from under and side attachments, but the rails were mostly covered all of the time so it is in very good shape.

It is very solid and high quality. I'm only letting it go because I decided to go with all wood furniture.

Edited by Michael Graffam

Chaos quad rail. No HK sights. Works on an S12. I'm not sure if it fits other Saigas, but I believe it does.

For sale or trade. Especially looking for a good picatinny mount that clamps to the side rail. PM with an offer.

The rail is good, very light wear in a few spots from under and side attachments, but the rails were mostly covered all of the time so it is in very good shape.

It is very solid and high quality. I'm only letting it go because I decided to go with all wood furniture.

Not to be an asshole or anything but. . .

"3. THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION SITE!

If you offer something for sale on this site, please post a price. If you do not find anyone interested you are more than welcome to lower the price in the additional post. This is NOT eBay or Gunbroker - there is no bidding system."

If you're looking for a trade, not money, just let it be known. :)

• Like 1

Not to be an asshole or anything but. . .

"3. THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION SITE!

If you offer something for sale on this site, please post a price. If you do not find anyone interested you are more than welcome to lower the price in the additional post. This is NOT eBay or Gunbroker - there is no bidding system."

If you're looking for a trade, not money, just let it be known. :)

Didn't realize we were lawyers here.

I think I made it explicit enough that I'd prefer a trade, since I did use the word "especially." There are any number of gadget's I'd take in trade; and I'm certainly not going to waste my time typing them all. Hence - offer what you have.

If all you have is a MO; I'll consider that too.

Hey, I did approach it pretty tactfully.

In general, are you looking for anything other than a side mount (magazines, wood furniture, etc)? It really wouldn't be fair on your side of the deal to trade a chaos quad for a side-mount. Hypothetically, if all I had was a Money Order, what would you charge?

Oh, and could we see some pics? Thanks!

Hey, I did approach it pretty tactfully.

In general, are you looking for anything other than a side mount (magazines, wood furniture, etc)? It really wouldn't be fair on your side of the deal to trade a chaos quad for a side-mount. Hypothetically, if all I had was a Money Order, what would you charge?

Oh, and could we see some pics? Thanks!

I updated the original post with a price, and I'll try to get pics up later tonight or tomorrow.. they'll have to be cell phone pics, but hopefully they won't come out that bad.

As for other stuff for the trade..

Side rail (especially double rail)

S12 mags (I'm in NY, so I have a 10rd limit).

M14 mags (USGI 20rd prebans or 10rd Springfield Inc.)

Quality M14 parts (Sadlak, Smith Enterprises, USGI)

lights, lasers

If you're in NY and want to do a FTF trade, I'll take 7.62x51mm NATO ammo (must have NATO cross) or 12ga buck and slug rounds in trade as well.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.