I need some sort of cheek rest

Converted my Saiga 12 and put an ACE stock on it. Everything looks and works great up until I started shooting 00 buck out of it.

While the recoil was manageable and it shot very well, the top metal bar on the ACE stock, where my cheek weld is (while aiming down the sights), literally wants to break my cheek bone. After shooting 20 rounds like this I knew this wasn't good and I needed some sort of cheek rest or something that went between my face and the metal bar.

What is suggested? I saw at Carolina Shooters Supply that they had a plastic 'riser' but wasn't sure if that was the go-to piece for this.

Thanks

The cheek rest looks more comfortable than a bar.

If it's just a pad you're looking for, you could double wrap it in paracord, then you'd always have paracord SHTF style too :)

Or I think Oleg has Dragunov cheek pads... They'll cost as much as your stock did though.

That would be truly international... The German going to the Brit for the Russian equipment.

Edited by Paulyski