Gun Show Craziessss

I was at a gun show up here in Michigan a few weeks back. The lowest stock S12 I saw was $575. I'm finally starting to see more siaga accessories on the table. Some of the dealers were telling me by next year the S12 will be labeled a Destructive Device. I really hope that is a bad rumor...

Shady dealers have been saying that about S12 for years and years now. "You better get one now, while you still can. I hear that they are going to be banned soon." Hell, I fell for that one when I bought my S12 during the height of the "Obama Scare", paying way too much for it. :(

Well, I for one am GLAD they're not DD's, but I'm sort of surprised they haven't been declared/classified as one either.

Considering the USAS-12, Striker-12/Streetsweeper etc. were made DD's (shrug)

And I'll admit that beating any DD classification was part of my motivations for finally getting off my but and buying one. Although my fingers are crossed that they never are.

I still enjoy going and digging for those unusual items.

One of my favorites is the guy with all the AK parts laid out like a junk yard!

Yes exactly! I love to dig through that stuff, and I've found lots of cool items.

I never find shit worth buying at gun shows anymore. There is a big one in portland and when I go it's basically just to look and hang out with the wife. Back in the day I used to find sweet deals on ammo, but now I can get better deals at walmart or bimart. I was looking for bulk .308 and 556 last time and even on big quantities the prices were either equal to or more expensive than local retailers...retailers that don't charge you $9/person to get in and offer those low prices on single 20 round boxes of ammo. :crazy:

If u have a good/cheap FFL to do the transfers, buying guns online has been cheaper than gunshows also. Hell, I got 2 AR lowers for $90 total via a local forum group buy. You ain't gonna find deals like that at any gun show 'round here...