Yet another Izhmash bankruptcy threat...

Link originally provided by a member on the AK Forum:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.lenta.ru/news/2010/12/16/kalashnikovs/

Apparently Izhmash is threatening bankruptcy or forced takeover yet again. Seems like this happens every year... nothing to panic over. But it does shed some light on why RAA may have suddenly dropped the ball on this latest batch of Saigas.

Maybe them not paying their employees is why so many vodka specials are hitting the states?

I wonder if they know it supports a little micro-economy the more they fuck up?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a silent strike.

That happened at Iron Horse 4 wheel drive accessories back in 1998. The workers would send off shit products, or 2 lefts instead of a left & a right etc...

Hmmmmm... I just Googled Iron horse & they don't seem to be around any longer... :unsure:

They used to be out of southern CA.

Hmmmmm... I just Googled Iron horse & they don't seem to be around any longer... :unsure:

They used to be out of southern CA.

maybe it's because they sent out shit products 021.gif

Not really.

They made stuff like the brackets to mount off road lights at the windshield brackets of jeeps & 4x4 body armor & accessories, kinda like I do.

As long as you can weld & shit fits, it's hard to screw it up, but, then again, they may have made stuff not fit too?

I did get 2 left brackets & had to send one back for a right side bracket during their silent strike. But that was 12 years ago. They likely imploded for the same reasons that we see with Izhmash.

Then again, the Vor (Russian mob) have had control of Russia for quite some time, ever since Stalin re-imprisoned the Vor who fought in WWII & the suki-wars in the gulags eventually died down & their code changed to advocate the infiltration of government.

So who really knows what's going on behind the scenes.

You can be certain that the truth won't be found in the public news papers.

Edited by Paulyski