well guys, im going to sell off my collection of mags so that i can fund a seiko watch project ( a 6105 if any of you seiko watch guys must wonder) . this is a private mag sale and is not a business. the only trade i would consider is a working 6105 in pretty decent condition.

these are the factory 5 rounders

18 mags of 22 left(2 SPF)

as for pricing, i can do this:

1 mag for $30, plus shipping

2+ @$25 per mag plus shipping

there is about 5 mags still in the wax paper but the rest are still all unused, unfired, and never been test mounted in the gun.

i also have one Promag 10rd magazine, unused,unfired,unmounted still in package for $30

as for shipping i can do usps first class or i can do priority flat rate, so i would figure add $3 for first class or i can do a flate rate envelope for 2 mags for $5 , or once we get up into the high count of mags i can do a USPS medium box for $10 and i would figure depending on the box it would be 4-6 mags maybe more, so that old saying the more you buy the more you would save on shipping.

as for payment i can only accept USPS MO's till i get my paypal account resolved and when that goes thru it would have to be discrete and you would have to cover the 4% fees.

as for feedback, i have positive on here, on uzitalk under the same name, over 40 on ebay and almost 20 on gunbroker, and never a single negative report.

Edited by mob
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.