Greetings from the UK

Hi from London.

Just wanted to say Hello (or Howdy if you prefer).

Looking forward to learning about the wonderful world of practical shotguns from the Land of the Free.

I have just started dealing in Molot VEPR 12s here in UK but have yet to use them properly (Hatsan and Benelli seem more popular here).

More usually I build rifles here in UK and shoot Highpower and CSR.

Fraggle

Hi from London.

Just wanted to say Hello (or Howdy if you prefer).

Looking forward to learning about the wonderful world of practical shotguns from the Land of the Free.

I have just started dealing in Molot VEPR 12s here in UK but have yet to use them properly (Hatsan and Benelli seem more popular here).

More usually I build rifles here in UK and shoot Highpower and CSR.

Fraggle

Welcome! :beer:

The S-12 & VEPR-12 are about the coolest guns you guys can get, IMHO.

Glad to have you. :up:

Fraggle

Welcome. I won't consider myself truly free until I can have one of those VEPR 12s in my safe. You are very lucky in that respect.

• Like 1

Fraggle

Welcome. I won't consider myself truly free until I can have one of those VEPR 12s in my safe. You are very lucky in that respect.

What he said!!

Welcome!

Not sure. I thought ITAR was Global in that if we can get them here then you guys must surely get them there and I would have thought that would apply to the VEPR too.

Having said that - your State Department is so strange when it comes to import and export!

So are you currently suppling Veprs ? You dont mention them on the website.I would be in the market.Are you cutting the long barrelled version down to the UK minimum 24",which is what all UK practical shooters would want?

• Like 1

Not sure. I thought ITAR was Global in that if we can get them here then you guys must surely get them there and I would have thought that would apply to the VEPR too.

Having said that - your State Department is so strange when it comes to import and export!

So are you currently suppling Veprs ? You dont mention them on the website.I would be in the market.Are you cutting the long barrelled version down to the UK minimum 24",which is what all UK practical shooters would want?

I am supplying in UK, I have not publicised it as yet though. The ones I have (as that's all I can get are the 26") variant as apart from std that is all I can get from Molot. When I figure out how they work I'll be stripping them down and optimising them but as of now I'm learning. Do fee free to get in touch if you need one of these. I suspect I'll get some more in about 3 months.