Any S12 available anywhere?

Kvar is the only ones that have them in stock at a reasonable price compared to everyone else even with their high shipping. They have the basic model back in stock for 539. Average selling price everywhere else including gunbroker is 620 and up. Good luck, finding any cheaper as I'm in the same boat and frantically looking for one for my dad.

I just bought a Saiga 12 off of gunbroker for $515 shipped and I was mad at myself because I had found some for $500 shipped and it didn't take me too long to find those deals. Am I missing something?

Where are you looking because I haven't seen those prices since a little more than a week ago? Check gunbroker now. Not a single posting near that price. Some are selling them 700 + now.

I just bought a Saiga 12 off of gunbroker for $515 shipped and I was mad at myself because I had found some for $500 shipped and it didn't take me too long to find those deals. Am I missing something?

Where are you looking because I haven't seen those prices since a little more than a week ago? Check gunbroker now. Not a single posting near that price. Some are selling them 700 + now.

I suppose I could be nuts, but these haven't been banned yet, and anyone who pays $700 to $900 is, IMHO, taking a chance. What happens when the next batch comes in?

That, and frankly I have a long memory for dealers who gouge, no matter who they are, or what their reputation was prior to the gouging. Reputable dealers may raise prices a little, but $700 is not a little. This same nonsense happened prior to the 2008 election.

I hope those selling them for $700 are not dealers. It's a free country, everyone can do what they want, but I choose not to buy anything from those who gouge.

My $0.02.

Edited by beachman

When?

It was on January 24th... But I just looked and I guess they all are sold out. But I bought mine from a guy in South Dakota, gunbroker name is smbielger and he was excellent to work with and at the time he told me he had a ton of them. I'd send him a message on gunbroker and ask him when he thinks he may get more in stock. At least to me he was great working with and had no problems. But from what I can tell, he's out of stock on Saiga 12s, so I dunno. I didn't realize that they can run out so quickily!

Edited by acorn1754

There are two at Sharpshooters, one is converted, the other isn't but has that cheap crapco pistol grip stock.

Have you tried the shop on 34th between Flint and Elgin?

What about the shop on 34th and Ave U.? I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he said that his price was going to have to go up to $550 because his supplier raised the price on him but he usually has quite a few in stock...

I've got one NIB, (from the shop on 34th between Flint and Elgin) but I have to get out of it what I've got in it...