Gotta few lol questions on saigas...

Alright I've gotta guy here at work that was kind of saying I'm wrong

I'm not going to tell you which way I swung but you just answer honestly.

1. Who makes the best 20 rd drum

2. Does magpul make the best drums.

3. Does the "magpul" drum load easier with the load assist.

And no its not pro mag, he said I was wrong. Lol... several times he said I was wrong.

Another funny this is he said MD arms never got back to him about his busted MD arms drum. He broke the tang off, first shot.

So answer , make me laugh etc.

Pretty sure the word is that MD-20 is the best out there. I see that CNCd one out there for an ungodly price, and it also must weigh about 10lbs. Sorry but the md20 functions perfectly, and it probably weighs 1/4 the weight of the other.

Edited by Torqued

MD-20 is the best. Magpul does NOT make a drum the MD-20 is made by Mike Davison hence MD arms.The other is made by Promag and there 20rd'er sucks. But I do do own 2 12rd promag "nutsack" drums and they are good so far till MD arms makes a 12rd'er or the DOUBLE STACKS mag come out then the Promag 12rd'er will suck then too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Show this to your friend and tell him to quit smoking so much dope or licking goat balls and learn what he is talking about maybe if he owned a S-12 and wasn't a want to be he would know who made what and what was the best made product out there and we would not have so many thread answering the same stuiped question every other F@#$ing day.AMEN

ADDED:

Also if he called Mike he would have called back and made it right everyone on this forum knows that so tell him to quit talking so much crap at work do his job and maybe one day if he is good his wife will give him his balls back and he can then man-up and buy a real S-12 not some airsoft POS he is telling you he has trying to make you think he is cool when he is just some mall ninji want-to-be talking out his ass.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 1

That would be those who shall not be named :lolol:

Long story with history here.

I will take the risk of being banned "alliance armament" they are over priced door stops(there is a pic here somewhere) and a POS if you do a search here for them you will go blind reading all the ways they screwed people and bad mouth this forum. They have a AP .458 bullet I want I just can't bring my self to spend ANY money with them after what they did here.

WTF? I have a pair....

Fuck alliance armament!.... and their shitty ass overpriced drums :smoke:

OP,

Tell the know-it-all that an idiot was born on his birthday. You should have bet the dumbass $100 that Magpul doesn't make Saiga 12 mags or drums. I love it when people try to 'enlighten' with their infinite knowledge of things they know nothing about. I recently had a gunsmith tell me that Saiga 12s will not run on birdshot no matter what you do to them. I told him that I have made 3 run well with birdshot and he looked at me like I was full of shit. Whatever.... and idiot was born on his birthday as well.

Edited by evlblkwpnz