Can't find a bullet guide anywhere...

So I'm planning to do a basic pistol grip conversion on my 5.45 Saiga rifle. I have never done anything like this. I already have a number of different pistol grips, and have a Nato length K-Var stock; I've also found the following items that I'll need and have them in my shopping cart waiting to checkout:

Pistol grip nut and screw

Trigger group hole plugs

Retaining plate

Tapco Single Hook G2 Trigger

The main issue is that I have a round trunnion Saiga and have not been able to find a bullet guide on any of the usual websites. I would order the parts for the conversion and start it even if I can't get the bullet guide yet, but would prefer to order everything at once if possible.

So first of all, am I forgetting anything else I'll need? And second, do you know anyone that sells round trunnion bullet guides for the 5.45 Saigas?

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks a lot. That link was originally forwarding me to spam website. It would say Oops and then re-direct me. Thanks for the links to it.

Why does dinzag's website say the normal Tapco G2 triggers need modification to fit in Saiga rifles? I thought you only need to modify them if you keep the BHO, which I'm not planning to.

Thanks a lot. That link was originally forwarding me to spam website. It would say Oops and then re-direct me. Thanks for the links to it.

Why does dinzag's website say the normal Tapco G2 triggers need modification to fit in Saiga rifles? I thought you only need to modify them if you keep the BHO, which I'm not planning to.

I had the same problem with Dinzag's website directing me to a spam sight as well.

In terms of the G2 trigger...I ordered a conversion kit from CSS and just put it together yesterday. I don't know why they need to be modded...but the trigger is sweet! I'd just buy from CSS and not worry about it.

The CSS round guide for the 7.62 fits perfectly in round-trunnioned 5.45s, but IMO it's not necessary. In the 7.62, once the round leaves the mag it has to ramp up to the chamber, but in the 5.45, it's a straight shot across from the mag. The cartridge never even touches the BG, actually.

I can post pics if you need a visual of what I'm talking about.

• Like 1