Wow ok well I'm not feeling like they are too deticated with all those nice warm cloths that where produced by manufacturing plants that I'm shure had to cut down and murder some tree,s. and the one person that says as I drive by cut down forests felt out raged realy was that in your car on that road that probly all killed trees in the process wonder if they get out raged by sitting at home nice and warm and well fed for the dead trees. Reminds me of a bumper sticker my aunt had she works at a paper mill "save the trees ? try wiping your ass with an owl" it's pretty funny cause if you think about all the stuff trees are used for or removed for it's damn funny listing to these idiots

• Like 1

Yeah, around here now, folks are protesting The "Mega-loads" of oil refinery parts driving on the highways along rivers. No petroleum products being shipped, just equipment. Folks are organizing protests that they DRIVE about 50 - 120 miles to get to!! They are saying Company "A" is bad, support company "B"! As if any oil company is any better or worse than the other.

Man, they just don't see the hilarious irony in DRIVING to a protest of an oil company!!!:lolol:

• Like 1

I feel like crying and screaming when I see unemployed smelly tree hippies that think firewood to keep people warm is murder, but smoking the genitals of a Marijuana plant is totally fine!

:cry:

The overwhelming hypocrisy of these people astounds me since all their jewelry was forged metal raped from the earth and smelted with the burning flesh of old-growth forests.

• Like 1