I was just wanting to know if any of our bussiness members got in a new shippment yet? I was talking to a gundealer friend who just got in a dozen 16" 7.62x39's and 5.45x39's and he was told that his .223's and .410's would be shipping in a week or two but no word on the S-12. His new guns all have the hash markes on the right side I don't know (didn;t ask) who his supplier is so till I make down there to see I don't know if they are mercery-holmes or arsenal. I hope this is good news and the damn prices start to go back down. He is selling them for $425 just like before when our bussiness members were selling them for $350. So has any one else heard anything??? I know on CCS website they are hoping to have the Rifles back in stock by march 15th.

I was just wanting to know if any of our bussiness members got in a new shippment yet? I was talking to a gundealer friend who just got in a dozen 16" 7.62x39's and 5.45x39's and he was told that his .223's and .410's would be shipping in a week or two but no word on the S-12. His new guns all have the hash markes on the right side I don't know (didn;t ask) who his supplier is so till I make down there to see I don't know if they are mercery-holmes or arsenal. I hope this is good news and the damn prices start to go back down. He is selling them for $425 just like before when our bussiness members were selling them for $350. So has any one else heard anything??? I know on CCS website they are hoping to have the Rifles back in stock by march 15th.

The landscape has changed with regard to who is importing what. Legion (Izhmash) is now importing directly. Their current distributors are listed on their website.

Guns are being imported, and while prices are higher - if you want a particular gun and are patient, you will most likely be able to find the gun you want. Pricing is another matter. For the time being, fewer guns are available and as long as demand is chasing supply - prices from the factory are not likely to ease significantly.

This does not mean in any sense that US suppliers are taking advantage. The margins for dealers continue to be very narrow, and while gun prices are up, they are up from producers and distributors overseas.

Mike

I understand I was just hoping some of our vendors here were getting there orders in and maybe they would be a little cheaper before I commit to buy elsewhere. Althought I know where I can get a 5.45 at right now I would rather support the people that help make this forum possible.

Edited by SCHULTZE

I understand I was just hoping some of our vendors here were getting there orders in and maybe they would be a little cheaper before I commit to buy elsewhere. Althought I know where I can get a 5.45 at right now I would rather support the people that help make this forum possible.

I think we are all hoping for the same thing ;)

Best regards,

Mike

I just got back from the Ft. Lauderdale gun show and the greed fest is in full swing just like the gun dealer scumbags wanted. I swear I hate every greedy fu*k in the firearms sales industry. I realy don't know who's worse, the scumbag liberal left or the piece of sh%t gun industry ass cracks who just want to jack the price at the nearest whisper of any kind of gun ban. Saiga 12's have dried up. I saw a new one with LRBHO for $895.00 and a friend of mine bought one of the H08 series brand new for seven and change. Of course, all the Saiga 12 butcher masters are telling everyone that the've been banned so they can get the prices jacked as high as possible. FUCKIN' SCUMBAGS ALL OF THEM!!!!! FUCKING BURN IN HELL all you ASSHOLES looking to exploit this latest situation at the misfortune of the American gun owner! :ded:

Edited by macaholic
  • Like 2
I just got back from the Ft. Lauderdale gun show and the greed fest is in full swing just like the gun dealer scumbags wanted. I swear I hate every greedy fu*k in the firearms sales industry. I realy don't know who's worse, the scumbag liberal left or the piece of sh%t gun industry ass cracks who just want to jack the price at the nearest whisper of any kind of gun ban. Saiga 12's have dried up. I saw a new one with LRBHO for $895.00 and a friend of mine bought one of the H08 series brand new for seven and change. Of course, all the Saiga 12 butcher masters are telling everyone that the've been banned so they can get the prices jacked as high as possible. FUCKIN' SCUMBAGS ALL OF THEM!!!!! FUCKING BURN IN HELL all you ASSHOLES looking to exploit this latest situation at the misfortune of the American gun owner! :ded:

That's it... there, there now... let it all out... don't hold back like that... tell us how you really feel.:lolol:

Edited by Mike1234567
  • Like 2

I have been told by one parts manufacturer that all of the Form 6 importations for the S12 and S20 have been spiked by the ATF.

EDIT(The 410 and the rifles were unaffected he said)

This was one source, and Kvar seems to be saying they will get theirs, but that is the only word I have received personally. It could be something to do with Legion, or the ATF... I don't have any word on that.

FWIW.

Edited by Heath_h49008

223's were plentiful in the sub $400 price in the Houston area.

S12's were going for $675 and up, and drums were running up to $200 from one rip off Russian guy with shoddy work.

I know the guy you're talking about. He was my inspiration to "do it myself":lolol: .

That's it... there, there now... let it all out... don't hold back like that... tell us how you really feel.:lolol:

Looks like I hit the nail on the head! :super:

223's were plentiful in the sub $400 price in the Houston area.

S12's were going for $675 and up, and drums were running up to $200 from one rip off Russian guy with shoddy work.

I know the guy you're talking about. He was my inspiration to "do it myself":lolol: .

D*m*tr* work is pretty pathetic with the prices he charges.