Who will SBS an already converted gun?

TROMIX did my first original conversion, and then when I went SBS, TROMIX also did that !!

Watch for the TROMIX wait list to open, have quick fingers just after midnight on the specified date, and I promise you that you can't go wrong !!

post-3950-0-31351600-1299460945_thumb.jpg

Does tromix do the SBS work if the gun is already modified? I'd love to own a Tromix but my S12s are already converted. Would they be willing to simply do the gas system and barrel?

the only one who can answer this, is tony. why not call him?

Yes, I will SBS an already converted gun....but it's got the Tromix name on it (and warranty) so if there is anything remotely wrong with the original converison, it all has to be redone.

I won't do an SBS conversion on the gun and leave some butchery behind...then sign my name to it.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't mean my comment that way... I shouldn't have spoken for you, just assumed from reading past post from pro builders gave me that idea. My apologies... I started to post, then came back and posted after a phone call. I didn't see your post Tony until just a few ago.

Edited by goober