Choas extended quad

The rear sight removal was quite simple. It wouldent pound out by it self so I just took a hack saw to it, cut it down and then it popped right out. I like everything on my Saiga but am looking to replace the utg grip. Any suggestions? ...Also does anyone know the settings for 2-4 on the hk style chaos sight?

post-27494-0-89590000-1299819476_thumb.jpg

That looks sweet! Did you remove the rear sight? How hard was it?

I cut it pretty much in half...just holding on by a thread and it collapsed....then in came right out...I put it in a vise...but due to lack of pads, i just used a bunch of towels and it worked out just fine for me. Easy install. Yeah im not a big fan of the front grip i have, and I was thinking about getting one of the short ones, all iv found is the tapco but I would like to find some others if our there.

Did you cut the sight in half? Im going to have to do it to mine when my chaos shows up. Are you talking about the grip on the rail? Im gonna do the magpul AFG on mine. Looks sweet I think.

whats a sight like that cost?

I bought it from a private seller at a gun show for $300.00.

I'm not trying to rub it in but I'm pretty sure you can buy that setup directly from CHAOS for under $200 :ded:

Yah, I found it for that, the sight I was asking about was the reflex style one that Bridis posted on his gun. I really like that style too. But for now, Im doing the chaos ex quad rail and HK sights.

you can....175...plus shipping.....mine was 190 delivered...I love mine...I think he was talking about the eotech? damn wesley you beat me to it.

I'm not trying to rub it in but I'm pretty sure you can buy that setup directly from CHAOS for under $200 :ded:

Edited by lewie212

Yah, I found it for that, the sight I was asking about was the reflex style one that Bridis posted on his gun. I really like that style too. But for now, Im doing the chaos ex quad rail and HK sights.

Ahh my mistake :D