Pics of my converted S-12

Bought this slightly used S-12 in unmolested form about 3 months ago for $520 at a local gun shop. Already had researched and planned on converting it before buying... Got all my parts from dinzagarms.com which was a awesome one-stop-shop. I'm extremely happy with how well it turned out, and it wasn't a difficult mod at all with the dremmel. Hardest part was getting the BHO lever back in. Also got a few AGP gen-2 10-round mags which worked fine. Some 3 inch shells fit, some don't... I think the 3 inch Winchester Super-X fit fine. Already shot about 100 rounds through it. Tried a few different brands of 00 buckshot and a wide variety of slugs. My favorite slugs are the 3 inch Winchester Super-X... No cycling problems or anything but I did have to select the correct gas setting for buckshot vs. slugs.

Next I want to install a Russki AKS-74 folder. Also thinking about doing a SBS on this one but still researching the changes needed to the gas system.

Anyway, onto the pics!

thumb_IMG_6875.JPG thumb_IMG_6877.JPG

And here she is with her beautiful Russki sisters...

thumb_IMG_6890.JPG

On the top is my Red Jacket custom built Bulgarian AKS-74U with SBR tax stamp... custom cherry-red stained handguards and pistol grip. Had it more than 5 years now I think and absolutely love it.

Next is a Bulgarian Makarov PM, good, reliable, and surprisingly accurate, yet cheap pistol.

Then my post-ban Egyptian Maadi MISR... had this one over 8 years and she has never missed a beat. Shot well over 30,000 rounds through it. Yes she is beat up but I like that battlefield pickup look. I put a new buttstock and pistol grip on it. I have new handguards as well but I found the beat up originals match the beat up receiver better. :)

And on the bottom is my M44 Mosin Nagant, bought recently for $200. *Gasp... I remember when these were under $60. But I just had to have one...

Next on the list is a Rommy PSL. I know its not a nice Tiger SVD-look-a-like but it's as close I can afford right now.

So what do ya'll think?

nice collection

oh and the Mosin Nagant is still $60 you just got ripped off

Real nice....misinformation...show me one M44 for anywhere near that price.

$60 can get you a junker sure, but a m44 not likely.

M44's are getting much harder to find the past year or two, and yes, when you find one they are a lot more than $60.

Thanks for the comments chaps... The M44 was actually marked at $325 but I talked them down to $200. . Sure you can get a 91/30 for $60, but I wanted a carbine. The prices will probably keep going up so I'm glad I got it now.

Here is a picture from my collection a few years ago... the Mosin in this pic was my friends and I fell in love with it the first time I shot it.

thumb_armory.jpg

I kind of want to get another Bushmaster M4A3 again, but the ammo is so expensive right now. Hopefully it will come back down in price, along with 7.62x39.

But I can get a PSL for cheaper so i'm 95% sure that's my next purchase.