12S EXP-01-030

Anyone know when these are suppose to be in the US?

Was told in early Feb. it would be March. May end up getting one, if available, but realy would like to see them arrive first.

It's my understanding that only 200 were available for this one approved shipment. There's another lengthy thread about these, and that's what I remember reading. If that's true......you might want to look into ordering now, instead of waiting. I know that a bunch of guys from this forum alone put in pre-orders.

EDIT: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/63489-delete-epic-news-saiga-12s-exp-01-030-comning-to-usa%26/page__p__608600__hl__epic__fromsearch__1#entry608600

Edited by -Shooter-

They are in the country they are just in customs still waiting approval. One of the hold ups was the p.rail on the bottom of the gas block but I hearded it got OK'ed witch I found funny that was a hold up cause K-var just got a shippment of the same gasblocks in.

Where did you hear they are in country stuck in customs? No mention of that on theakforum.net

Last official word from Brian was that they are still in production, I'd say be careful about starting rumors

Z

Still in production last I heard but already approved to come in once finished. I'm guessing July but that's purely my guess. If you want one you'd better get in on the preorder since only 200 will be making it here and I highly doubt you'll be able to get one once they're actually here if you don't. I can't wait to get mine and there's quite a few people on the list already.

They are in the country they are just in customs still waiting approval.

The guy who's receiving these said they've already been approved (and it was the only shipment of these approved, so far). Where are you hearing that they are in the states?