i have a complete tactical performance build for-sale....just got her back last month..never been fired by me...only what was performed at the range by mike rogers for reliability/function testing......when i asked him how she ran..he said like a scalded ape....i have had alot of custom work done to her....my invoices from first go around was...$2,368.50....second time around...$1,230.00.....$3,598.50...plus i have 3 20rd drums already fitted,...6- brand new 8 rd sure-fire mags and 250 rds of federal le tactical 12ga low-recoil 9-pellet 00 buckshot....i am asking for $2300 or best offer...for everything i will take money order for payment.........this price also includes shipping from my ffl to yours..as well as shipping the ammo....i have quite abit of money in her ....add the price of drums,...mags,....ammo...i calculated over $4000...but...here is what work has been done to her.......

complete tactical super-performance build

voltor tactical stock/with limbsaver pad.....i also have another one that comes with the gun.....

enidine recoil absorbing tube for tacical stock

css billet aluminum receiver block with 5 recieiver mount

taclight rail....was added to custom handguardp><p>mike incorparated many anti-recoil dampining devices into my gun.......that

there is too much to list.......here she is........

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz7/loubove/lonestararms007.jpg' alt='lonestararms007.jpg'>

lonestararms008.jpg

lonestararms009.jpg

lonestararms005.jpg

thanks for looking......lou

Edited by loubove
  • Like 1

i like the handguard, who makes it?

never mind I see that its just the factory one thats been milled.

I thought it was aluminum at first.

somebody with some cash will get a sweet bang stick!

Edited by Dandiesel
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.