cheapest place to get a s12?

Just to give you perspective intercooler, I got SUPER lucky in that I got my s12 ONE WEEK before this whole ATF study bullshit hit. I paid $490!!!

I would wait if your confident that the "study" will come of nothing, however if they are in fact going to ban the S12 then current prices will be......well, cheap. :killer:

I dont want to turn this tread into this but the russians rasied their price so even if the study is nothing the price will be at least $100 more than what it was before. Just like last time there was a scare they were $375 then went to $550 6 months later when the boat came in they were $475 - $500 and never went back. I hope I am wrong and I am just wearing my tinfoil hat to tight but only time will tell.

I live in a communist state (nj) so i always pay more for less to start with. I wanted to get a nice semi auto shotgun anyway, the Saiga imho is a heck of a gun, much more so than the run of the mill remington. Sadly, I cannot do any conversion as semi auto shotguns with pistol grips are illegal. But I wanted this as a self defense item, not for hunting. Plus I cannot see that prices will go down...ALL gun prices seem to be headed upwards as a rule in the past few years.

• 3 weeks later...

not all gun prices i got my saiga 308 as obama got elected paid 579+tax bought it cause well i love AKs and I love 308. anyway back then Ar15s at the cheapest in VA i could find were 1000 now they can be had again for 700