So I have some spent casings and links that I am putting back together to make a belt. I thought it would be cool to hang on the wall somehow. However, hanging it straight down I think would be lame. My roommate mentioned about adding christmas lights in place of the bullets, but I don't want to damage the casings (in case I get a good offer or want to reload them). We thought about part of a circle, pointing up, and maybe a diagonal line, but it didn't strike me as "badass". So far, I have almost a 4' belt and I'm somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 way done assembling the pieces I have.

What are your ideas?

*edit*

I want to hang this in the living room. Currently on display I have a few swords, and would like to hang other weapons/military gear on the wall as decoration as well.

Edited by allanonmage

Probably need to display them in 2 strips, crossed over each other, around some other centerpiece. Maybe a cool Bison Skull, or some cool thing you may have. Possibly the casings above and swords below.

Anywho...Good luck, sounds cool.

Evil Smileyface.... do a full round display with the 50s, Grab some dummy nades to use as eyes... and a half belt of linked 762 for the mouth....

Nothing says " I like to party, but don't fek with me " quite like an evil smiley..... :angry2: