So I just ordered a Promag 12 Round Drum

Well my drum came today. It fit right out of the box but there is a little wiggle from side to side.

Immediately I loaded her up and I brought out my black Molle II tatical vest a friend got me from gun show.

Surprisingly the 12 round mag fit in the 100 round saw pouch that came with the vest but it was tight, and although not to bad I'd rather have loose than tight. So I ordered two 1 quart canteen molle pouches after reading some posts on here and a 200 round saw that I hope will fit my MD20. The colors I got are tan, which should look cool on black vest and match dark earth tapco folder and grip.

I'm almost ready to order another drum even though I haven't even tested this one. Price is good and the quality seems very nice. I've had my Romanian AK mags wobble from side to side and they have NEVER JAMED in my AK ever. In fact my Romanian Wasr is only gun I own that hasn't ever jammed lol.

Problem is I also just ordered the TOP rail for my SGM tri-rail $40, and now im thinking of getting a open site EO-tech knock off of some kind lol. Was thinking burris fast fire II but just don't have the funds yet..

I may mount my cheap walmart red dot and see how that goes lol...

Oh 15 round value pack slugs and buckshot at wallmart for the win!!

Right along side cheap federal plinking drum dumping fun loads...

This is why I love my Saiga 12, and I had an AR, and have a AK. Way cheaper to go out and shoot and have fun while still developing real world tactical skills, while still having a bad ass tacticool shot gun that even impresses the guys with the most mods on their AR at the range...

Man I really want to order 2 more drums instead of just 1..

I love it, back in the day, you couldn't mention promag without someone giving you an ass reaming, now they are not even bitched about, seems competition is a healthy thing.

Yeah, something about paying 240 bucks for my first drum that still rankles.

me too and it pisses me off as well..but i paid less for the 2nd wave of drum than $240..still i dont like the fact...promag was shit but i have not yet heard any nut sack busting reviews on the drum..hell i gotta bunch cheapo tapco mags (not S12) that all function as well as the pricey bulgy mags (not S12-mine bought when cheap) that now collect dust..yea i think many of the infamous brands have greatly improve QC....i dont think many can complain on prices right now (sure the days of the $189 polytech ak are gone and so are the $299 HK's)..but all in all its never been cheaper (current S12 price excluded) and quality is up compared to the "good old days"..

Hahaha Screw It I just ordered another one. The price is just tooo good. These are way better than mags IMO. And the shotgun is easier to fire from LOW prone positions.. with mags mag hits ground, and first thing you learn in combat is to get on the ground low as possible.

3 drums on a tactical vest should look pretty cool. I think the drums will hold up very well over time... this new polymer plastic seems to be well made...

Would you share the promo code for the $10.00 off please?

By doing a Google Search for a current Midway coupon for $10.00 off on a purchase over $50.00 I found a promo code # 541176. I just used it to order the Promag drum and it worked properly. The code is supposed to be effective thru May 31, 2011.

Though I cannot remember where i think I remember reading somewhere that the blocks are permanent as are the requirements to ship to states with capacity limits so they cannot be easily modified. Someone else may be able to shed more light on this or correct me, but thats what I am sure I remember reading.