soviet military has some 30 round bakelites for 26 bucks. and the steel 45 rounders for 28. shipping will be a tad pricey but its worth it. all soviet surplus but allow 2-3 weeks before it gets to your door. even has the slab side mags too.

Edited by Captain Hero

soviet military has some 30 round bakelites for 26 bucks. and the steel 45 rounders for 28. shipping will be a tad pricey but its worth it. all soviet surplus but allow 2-3 weeks before it gets to your door. even has the slab side mags too.

+1 Ask,Vladimir to disassemble mags so it wont have problems at the customs :rolleyes:

well sadly after visiting vlads site, i got a response from him, it read:

Hello,

Now all mags stop our custom ..we shall decide this problems I think soon we shall

send mags how usually..

Best regards,Vladimir

i like vlads english. i hope that he gets the deal resolved. cuz he has some bad ass parts for sale for us AK owners.

i did as well and thats when i sent the email to vlad. and the response is what i posted above. not sure exactly how to take it thoguh.

Edited by Captain Hero

i did as well and thats when i sent the email to vlad. and the response is what i posted above. not sure exactly how to take it thoguh.

He is looking for some one at the customs to grease the weals ,if you know what I mean :angel:

I miss 90's when you could buy a submarine from port of Kamchatka and the only question would be, do you want a missiles and the crew with it? :lolol: :lolol:

Edited by atakacorp

He is looking for some one at the customs to grease the weals ,if you know what I mean :angel:

I miss 90's when you could buy a submarine from port of Kamchatka and the only question would be, do you want a missiles and the crew with it? :lolol: :lolol:

thats kinda how i took it. i miss the 90's.

• 9 months later...

Sorry to ressurect this thread, I just wanted to update. I found and bought a 40 rd bakelite mag finally. I found it on another forum, there may be a few more. PM me if you want more info. Thanks for the help everyone gave me in my quest to own bakelites. I now have many and they are pretty.

• 1 month later...