Been waiting for these for a while. Even if they are assembled using military receivers, surely they could run them specially for the US market like they do with the other weapons that are imported here without the extra hole and rail notch. I can't see them selling more of these in any other country. If they were priced right I'm sure they would sell more of the Saiga 22 than any other weapon in the Saiga line. Price it a couple hundred bucks more than a Saiga sporter rifle and people would be lining up to buy them. I would much rather buy a Saiga 22 than a piece of shit GSG. <_<

• Like 1

there have been lots of threads on these guns. i think RAA could not reach a price agreement with izhmash as to why they did not bring any in. maybe with all the new importers for saiga, it could happen.

I want one but with a higher capacity magazine. I'm sure the Russian .22 Saiga will function better than the Romanian WASR22. I just hope they don't price it out of our reach.

I'm sure if they were imported that one of the vendors here would come up with something. :angel: If they were in the sub-$700 range with 100 series folder installed and hinged top cover like the picture shows, I would pick up a couple for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I want one but with a higher capacity magazine. I'm sure the Russian .22 Saiga will function better than the Romanian WASR22. I just hope they don't price it out of our reach.

I'm sure if they were imported that one of the vendors here would come up with something. :angel: If they were in the sub-$700 range with 100 series folder installed and hinged top cover like the picture shows, I would pick up a couple for sure.

If they charge $700 then I won't be able to afford it and I'll be disappointed. I can add a folder myself for a lot less if I choose to install one.