Recoil Supression Tactical Stocks Available Soon

Thanks guys! That takes care of the rail question.

The second question I meant to ask if the kicklite stock will fit the 223 rifle since it didn't mention it on the picture?

Thanks again!

I'd like to ask. What handguard rail is that?

Also, I just got my saiga .223, will it fit on this rifle or rather any saiga rifle?

Thanks!

Pretty sure that's the SGM tri-rail, made for the S12. However, they do make a virtually identical one for the Saiga rifles. I know CSS has them in stock. ~$65

I think the more obvious question here is why do you need a recoil reducing stock on a .223??? I mean really, how strong of a spring would you need? You could probably just make one out of a spring from a Bic pen. :lolol:

We have been working a with a local company that specializes in injection molding gun stocks. We got involved with them after they had started their Saiga 6 position stock that reduces approx. 40% of the felt recoil so we have NO claim to ownership (unfortunately). It is a great stock and we got word that we will have them in stock around the 20th of June. We are preselling them on our web site, here is the link My link

Scott

saiga%20kick%20lite%202%20small.jpg

Here is the full description:

Designed specifically for all Saiga shotguns and rifles to give you increased ergonomics and weapon control. The Kicklite Tactical Saiga replacement stock is fitted with the exclusive patent pending Kick Lite Recoil Reduction System - Engineered to greatly reduce the perceived felt impact of shotgun loads. Extremely popular with female shooters, youth and smaller framed individuals and even the 'big guys' who could do with out the shoulder pain associated with a day in the field. The best combination of quality, value and versatility on the market today. Includes... 6 position tactical stock (Length of pull: 11.5" - 15"), Fully integrated and maintenance free Kick lite recoil reduction system, recoil reduction butt pad, pistol grip, sling swivel. Made in USA. Injection molded of premium grade glass filled nylon and shock absorbing elastomers. All installation hardware and tools included. No gunsmitthing.

Color: BLACK

Tite!!