Norinco m305, the M14/M1A clone Anyone got one, used one or have any experience with em. Are they worth getting. How do they hold up...accuracy...all that good stuff

thanks in advance

HOOP

Yes long ago, and I mean long ago use to have a Chinese M1A, one thing

I have to say, it was a good rifle, but it came with out the flash hider that the

M1A comes and it affected the harmonics on the rifle, as soon we install

a flash hider it when to shot like a M1A supposed to shot and not all over.

They are ok, the specimen that I use to have, was not top of the line

needed some work, but it was fun and the price was like half of

any M1A made in the country, I exchange It for .45 pistol

and that was the last time I saw it.

Yes long ago, and I mean long ago use to have a Chinese M1A, one thing

I have to say, it was a good rifle, but it came with out the flash hider that the

M1A comes and it affected the harmonics on the rifle, as soon we install

a flash hider it when to shot like a M1A supposed to shot and not all over.

They are ok, the specimen that I use to have, was not top of the line

needed some work, but it was fun and the price was like half of

any M1A made in the country, I exchange It for .45 pistol

and that was the last time I saw it.

The Norinco reciever is outstanding, but the rest of the rifle varies. most of them are OK, but not a good "rack grade rifle". Most of the barrels are pretty good, but the trigger and internals will need to be replaced pretty soon. I would get a hold of one, and replace the stock, internals, and maybe the bolt with Mil-spec parts.

a good source for M1A parts is Fulton Armory...dont have thier website handy, but a google search will fix that. good luck!

Where do you find a Norinco M14 here in the U.S.

my uncle is a game and fish guy im miss. and he can get em cheap

Yep, the Norinco M1a will take all standard Mil-Spec M1A/M14 parts. the best place to find the Norinco M14's is Gunbroker... as far as I know, no one has stocked them for sometime....if I am wrong, PLEASE let me know, cause I woul love to add another one to my collection.

• 3 months later...
Hoop762-Can your uncle still get any of the Norincos? I have been looking on Gunbroker and Guns America with no luck. I check SGN but I don't understand the organzation of the listings so it's tedious. Anybody else got a line on these? They seem to have dissappeard.java script:emoticon(':cryss:', 'smid_4')

smilie

i askd him about the rifles last week, but he is really busy right now, still helping with the clean up from katrina. He said when things settle down a liuttle more down there (only God knows when thats gonna happen), hes gonna get back in touch with his dealer friend (sells mostly only to LEO) and check up on his supplies. I will definitely keep in touch as to the status of the norincos

Don't forget the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Link

I've been thinking about picking up a Service or Field grade rifle here in the next couple of months. The Chicoms may be new, but the CMP Garands have history out the wazzoo (and they're Mil-Spec 'cuz, well, they are actual military issue :super: ).

Don't forget the Civilian Marksmanship Program. Link

I've been thinking about picking up a Service or Field grade rifle here in the next couple of months. The Chicoms may be new, but the CMP Garands have history out the wazzoo (and they're Mil-Spec 'cuz, well, they are actual military issue :super: ).

Rusty,

Looks like a price range for most everyone's budget and would facilitate that 30-06 cartridge that GOB and some others want in a Saiga. The Garand is heavy enough to tame the recoil whereas the Saiga is pretty light weight for that round.

Thanks for the link.

Wolverine :smoke:

The M305 norinco or any variant from china is banned from import, as you can see if you check the marstar website they are dirt cheap in canada but alas cannot be brought over the border where they are a evil imported chinese military rifle. Any one you find is a older imported model.