GB flooded with mka1919.. stuck with ver 1?

I'll be happy to wait and pay a little more as long as version 2 has the bugs worked out.

ETA: There's one on GB for $1,099.00.... plus $30 shipping :lolol:

There is only one bug, the rail. Other than that I can already say with hicap mags my Saiga will be pushed to the back of the safe.

WTF thats bullshit, I want some money back or a replacement upper and I ship the old one back . . . or a free 5 rounder mag or something

Edit: O and those avatar titties are Krystal Steel . . . hot as hell

Edited by Jay B

WTF thats bullshit, I want some money back or a replacement upper and I ship the old one back . . . or a free 5 rounder mag or something

It almost never pays to be an early adopter. I knew that if the gun was reliable that customer would want railed forend and standard stocks, it was just a matter of time. I will personally wait until people have more experience with them and they come from the factory accepting standard stocks and pistol grips. That's assuming they could somehow be imported in such a configuration. Where is the link to this news from a reliable source and what exactly are the changes?

Edited by bigj480

The reason I jumped on this one was because when I didn't jump on the 400$ or less Saiga 12's it really pissed me off.when I could get one and I couldn't get one for less then 650 . . Now this thing starts at 700$ shipped looks great, feels great. . . How long before this price goes up or the ATF makes it unavailable. . .

That was my course of thought. . . . Now with pistols, rifles and "non-touchy" items that will be around forever the opposite is true. I wait and the price usually goes down and more rails and fun.

Edited by Jay B

Edit: O and those avatar titties are Krystal Steel . . . hot as hell

OMG I want a free gun, give me give me give me....... seriously? :rolleyes:

BTW we need new smileys on the board, the ones we have now don't look condescending enough.

I'll be happy to wait and pay a little more as long as version 2 has the bugs worked out.

There is only one bug, the rail. Other than that I can already say with hicap mags my Saiga will be pushed to the back of the safe.

no need to push it back! sell that saiga to me and get a whole bunch of ammo for your akdal! I'm hoping the akdal becomes tremendously popular and the price of the saiga drops down. It will be hard to convince people that akdal is a legit quality company. I'm still quite skeptical. Two of the most trusted saiga converters have already said they are awesome so that's a real plus. Once they are fielded and torture tested, I may bite the bullet.

quite biased as I have absolutely hated the AR platform ever since I was issued one in 95. It's made for a range, not the field!

no need to push it back! sell that saiga to me and get a whole bunch of ammo for your akdal! I'm hoping the akdal becomes tremendously popular and the price of the saiga drops down. It will be hard to convince people that akdal is a legit quality company. I'm still quite skeptical. Two of the most trusted saiga converters have already said they are awesome so that's a real plus. Once they are fielded and torture tested, I may bite the bullet.

quite biased as I have absolutely hated the AR platform ever since I was issued one in 95. It's made for a range, not the field!

Ya know what they say about opinions. :lolol:

Seriously the rail issue will make some mad and it did supprise me but,, and thats a big but,, most folks who own saigas are used to tweaking guns and the minor fix I came up with for mine is fine.

IF they offer to fix mine or some kind of riser comes out to fit perfectly I will look into it. At the moment my DeltaPoint is on pretty solidly.

And NO Im NOT SELLING MY SAIGA! I still love the platform but if something works better for my needs I will use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know what they say about opinions. :lolol:

Seriously the rail issue will make some mad and it did supprise me but,, and thats a big but,, most folks who own saigas are used to tweaking guns and the minor fix I came up with for mine is fine.

IF they offer to fix mine or some kind of riser comes out to fit perfectly I will look into it. At the moment my DeltaPoint is on pretty solidly.

And NO Im NOT SELLING MY SAIGA! I still love the platform but if something works better for my needs I will use it.

i'm not worried about putting a scope on mine i have a saiga 12 also they only thing you need a scope for is for slugs and i dont shoot slugs that often, but i would like a better stock and higher cap mags so far i'm pleased with the 1919. it has a great trigger pull, plus it stays open after the last shot. I spend alot of money on my saiga 12 just to get it to be reliable and it still jams no matter what ammo and and mags i use.

so don't plan on shooting slugs unless you want to spend a whopping $39 for a rail conversion.

Dealbreaker? I found over $39 in my shoe the other day. True story. That said, love the Saiga's... just want a proper education. Rail conversion price be damned. Find me a real problem before I count it out

The 1919 is quite different than an M4, is it not?

i had an h bar A2. it is quite a bit different from that and the m4. i just dont like the configuration. the way it charges, the way things kept running at your, etc...

the other weapons akdal produces look cheaper than a saiga. i wish you guys the best of luck with your shotguns but I think I'm going to stick to my tac47 saiga. i really want to see a torture test with a round count done to one. if i win the lottery, i'll go to work on that!

The 1919 is quite different than an M4, is it not?

i had an h bar A2. it is quite a bit different from that and the m4. i just dont like the configuration. the way it charges, the way things kept running at your, etc...

the other weapons akdal produces look cheaper than a saiga. i wish you guys the best of luck with your shotguns but I think I'm going to stick to my tac47 saiga. i really want to see a torture test with a round count done to one. if i win the lottery, i'll go to work on that!

Good for you. Now if your not interested why dont you quit complaining about something you dont want and shoot what you like.