Keltec KSG competitor

I already have over $2200 invested in my S-12 :super:

FTS

Post a pic of this $2200 Bad Boy!

That price includes everything from magazines to conversion parts to labor. I spent $1100 on magazines alone!

FTS

Looks nice. How does it run?

Yeah, it doesn't take long to spend some money on mags. I have about $1200 in 13 MD-20s. Where in FL are you? Maybe we could meet up and raise some hell someday soon :angel:

Thanks, but I haven't shot it yet :cryss: I am trying to get the drums to fit but it isn't going well.

WOW! 13? You must have bougut them when they were $75 each.

I am in Fort Lauderdale.

FTS

I shoot with the guys from Kel-Tech on a monthly basis and I've seen their gun in action. I realy like the concept of a bullpup design, but I would rather see a bullpup shotgun in semi auto with a box fed mag of at least 10 rounds. As one reader posted on this thread, you run into problems when its time to reload. You can't beat the Saiga-12 in competition simply because it has a detachable box fed mag, and even though the Kel-Tech and UTS-15 hold 14 rounds, it's a lot faster to reload the Saiga-12. In my opinion, the Saiga-12 is the scatter gun of the century, and untill they come up with something better, I'll stick with the Saiga-12. :super:

Edited by macaholic

I think the only advantage between the KSG and UTS-15 have over the saiga is that its easier to carry two different types of loads and switch between the two.

I would buy a KSG for a reasonable price just because it;s different, but the 2 types of ammo thing is a non-issue for me.

Give me something 6+1 that is semi automatic with pump backup, and an OAL identical to the KSG. People can shove capacity up their ass, when you have to use a magazine tube, over 6 rounds gets to be a timely affair to reload.

That is a drawback for tube fed guns. I think the reasoning behind the high capacity is to remove the need for combat reloads. Anything to keep from using box mags...

Edited by bigj480

I'd like to own all 3! :smoke: I like the look of the keltec the best, but the auto-tube switching feature of the turkish gun is a definite advantage. I don't care to switch ammo types mid-stream...and I'd like to have access to all 14/15 rounds without having to push any buttons not called "a trigger". One good thing about these tube fed pumps, they are prolly hella reliable right out of the box and the cost for mags = zero....so overall the gun would be significantly cheaper. As others have said, it's easy to put $2k into a S12. How would you do that on one of these other guns? I guess you can add an EOTech or aimpoint....and a bad ass light. :ph34r: