I have a used saiga 762x39 with a 20" barrel. I put about 80 rounds through it and the gunsmith at the shop where i picked it up said the guys at the shop had put a "few" rounds through it after they installed the bullet guide. so as far as im concerned it's still like 90%, plus the bullet guide. anyone interested in a trade for a 16" x39? i'm open to suggestions

How much are you looking to get?? Any pics??

I guess it will cost me about $400 plus shipping to replace it so that or trade. i can add some $ to balance if the trade is appealing

What firearms are you interested in?? Other than a 16" saiga 7.63x39?? Thanks!!

How much are you looking to get?? Any pics??

I guess it will cost me about $400 plus shipping to replace it so that or trade. i can add some $ to balance if the trade is appealing

What firearms are you interested in?? Other than a 16" saiga 7.63x39?? Thanks!!

5.45x39 i guess. im open to suggestions. do you have something in mind? I might have a trade worked out already but nothing definite on his part yet so i'm still considering other avenues

The other party involved with a deal I was working on has flaked out. I'm willing to entertain all offers

I haven't flaked out.

I decided that $400 ++ for a 11 year old stock 7.62 is asking too much.

• Like 1

Just to clarify my above post. You offered the rifle at $425+ shiipping and FLL fees.

I declined and explained why. You then made a counter offer which I .choose to ignore.

That is not " flaking out."

Good luck with your sale.

Just to clarify my above post. You offered the rifle at $425+ shiipping and FLL fees.

I declined and explained why. You then made a counter offer which I .choose to ignore.

That is not " flaking out."

Good luck with your sale.

Jetmech I was not referring to you or our conversation. I agree our conversation was politely and properly handled. No hard feelings on my part. As I said before thanks for looking and considering at all.

On a side note if I am asking too much money please make a counter offer.

I will also send a pm

No offense... But you might be a little high on your price.. A new 7.62 can be purchased for 349.00 plus shipping and ffl, and u can get free shipping if u buy at the right time. Yours has a bullet guide.. Which is worth about 15. And if u factor in that the rifle is used.. I would be willing to offer 300 at the most... Not trying to burst your bubble or be a dick... Just FYI..

No offense... But you might be a little high on your price.. A new 7.62 can be purchased for 349.00 plus shipping and ffl, and u can get free shipping if u buy at the right time. Yours has a bullet guide.. Which is worth about 15. And if u factor in that the rifle is used.. I would be willing to offer 300 at the most... Not trying to burst your bubble or be a dick... Just FYI..

No worries.that's the kind of info I've been after.guess I jumped the gun a bit when I thought buying it here at a local gun shop for $350+9% tax was a good deal.if I don't sell or trade it soon I'm just going to convert it at the same time I'm doing my new s12.I can always take the parts off if someone wants it.thanks for the heads up

Not converted. Original plastic stock and hand guard.ill post pics tonight. Bullet guide installed. ....

:ph34r:

:osama:

so the faces mean something?

One is a Ninja and the other is the recently deceased Osama Bin Laden.

Osama isn't dead. That's a lie made up by Obama.

Trade for a Microtech Halo 5 OTF?

holy s#1t thats a whole lot of knife. just watched a few videos on youtube. thnak you for the offer but i need a rifle. thats really cool of you to offer such a beautiful thing

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.