Smith and wesson 5946. Police trade in

1316897075.jpg

1316897080.jpg

1316897079.jpg

Bet you can't tell what city/state it came from :)

As odd as this may be to some, after at least 10 years of being into guns this is the first time I ever saw let alone hold an all metal smith. Every store I ever been in only carried glock type pistols. I've only ever seen these in movies. Honestly I like it a lot. The weight and in the grip feel just right in my hand. Might get the 5906 next.

Edited by Arik
  • Like 1

Sweet! Ive looked at a few of the 5906's on gun broker and bud's has them too. There are a few on gun broker that look pretty rough. Also bud's had a few reviews that said they were a little banged up. Guess it depends on how each individual officer carred for them. Is the pistol bare stainless steel or is there a type of coating on it. The ones on gun broker that had some holster wear looked kinda like something was rubbed off of it. Im not sure though. I dont know much about these guns. Just starting to look around for a reliable and budget friendly full size pistol. For home security and for range fun.

My is all stainless but its not shiny like some guns. More like matte finish. Not sure if its just a finish or some sort of "paint". I've heard some grips were beat up. Always best to see it in person. Only negative I've heard was mag related. They are a bit on the heavy side. My is 38oz.

Edited by Arik