I have the following parts/tools:

1. OEM stock for 223 Saiga $10 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

2. Two complete sets of original Saiga FCG for 223 and 7.62, includes hammer, trigger, and whatever else I cleaned out of the receiver before installing new FCG $20 including shipping USA only. I think hammer can be reprofiled to work with a different FCG

3. Two Trigger guard assemblies that can be cut for new trigger guards when you do conversions $20 including shipping- USA only

4. One drill bit, tap and allen wrench tool (you need this stuff for bullet guide (just buy the guide and screw or make one) $12 including shipping. Used these once and they can definitely do another install, drill bit is cobalt.

5 One BHO spring $2.00 plus .42 for postage in USA

6 Complete set of screws that were removed from an original saiga stock, excluding tang screws $2.00 including postage USA only.

7. New and unused Arsenal stock spring to eject cleaning kit that goes inside Nato stock $5 plus whatever it costs to ship the spring to you cheapest way USA only(May work or be made to work with Warsaw stock)

8 One used safety lever, that was set up to work with Tapco G2 assembly( I purchased an upgraded safety lever and don't need this) $10 including shipping USA

9 One used dust cover that came off a 7.62 Saiga, purchased at a Gun show cosmetically it is in very good condition $15 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

sjglaw@comcast.net

• 4 weeks later...

WTS Update:

1. OEM stock for 223 Saiga $10 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

2.OEM stock for 410 Saiga $10 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

2. Three complete sets of original Saiga FCG for 223, 7.62 and 410 includes hammer, trigger, and whatever else I cleaned out of the receiver before installing new FCG $25 including shipping USA only.

3. Three Trigger guard assemblies that can be cut for new trigger guards when you do conversions $25 including shipping- USA only, came off of 7.62, .223 and 410

4 One BHO spring $2.00 plus .42 for postage in USA

6 Complete set of screws that were removed from an original saiga 7.62 stock, excluding tang screws $2.00 including postage USA only.

7. New and unused Arsenal stock spring to eject cleaning kit that goes inside Nato stock $5 plus whatever it costs to ship the spring to you cheapest way USA only(May work or be made to work with Warsaw stock)

9 One used dust cover that came off a 7.62 Saiga cosmetically it is in very good condition $15 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

10. One Oem handguard for Saiga 410 $20 plus whatever it costs to ship to you the cheapest way, USA only

11. One OEM handguard that fits either Saiga 7.62 or 223 $25.00, includes shipping, USA only.

sjglaw@comcast.net, discrete paypal, or money order

• 2 months later...

BHO spring @2.42(includes postage) to sjglaw@comcast.net via paypal with your shipping address

Arsenel Eject spring send 8.95 (includes postage to above via paypal with your shipping address

WTS Update:

2.OEM stock for 410 Saiga $10 plus whatever it costs to ship to you cheapest way USA only

3 One BHO spring $2.00 plus .42 for postage in USA

4 Complete set of screws that were removed from an original saiga 7.62 stock, excluding tang screws $2.00 including postage USA only.

5. One Oem handguard for Saiga 410 $20 plus whatever it costs to ship to you the cheapest way, USA only

6. One OEM handguard that fits either Saiga 7.62 or 223 $25.00, includes shipping, USA only.

sjglaw@comcast.net, discrete paypal, or money order

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.