I cut down the fsb in attempt to cut the barrel. With the cutter i used that was the most it would allow me to remove. Can anyone tell me if that is enough material removed to thread and install a tromix shark brake.

All help is greatly appreciated.

post-27494-0-91423300-1318363116.jpg

Just had a question which pipe cutter did you use (assuming you used one)? I bought one from lowes (Kobalt brand) a while ago and the cutting disc broke about half way though.

That's the one I used. I trashed the first blade, but after taking my time with the 2nd disc, the shroud cut loose nice and easy.

I first started off with a small one I had laying around in my tool box, after breaking a few blades i went a bout a much larger one from ACE. I bought the rigid one because it was the biggest one they had. It would up rubbing on the front sight block and that was as far as I could cut back. it seems to work just great though.

Just had a question which pipe cutter did you use (assuming you used one)? I bought one from lowes (Kobalt brand) a while ago and the cutting disc broke about half way though.

I didn't realise The 7.62x39 Saigas were threaded by the factory. I have a .308 suppressor (5/8x24), what thread size are the Saigas and is it right or left hand? If it's not the standard suppressor size for .308, does anyone sell an adapter? Thanks in advance.

I didn't realise The 7.62x39 Saigas were threaded by the factory. I have a .308 suppressor (5/8x24), what thread size are the Saigas and is it right or left hand? If it's not the standard suppressor size for .308, does anyone sell an adapter? Thanks in advance.

Mine was not threaded from the factory. I used the 14x1 LH thread from Carolina shooters supply.

SAIGA 308 BARREL MUST BE THREADED TO 5/8-24 Made in the USA TROMIX.

http://store.carolin...08-SAIGA/Detail

Edited by lewie212