best all around 14-1 muzzle device

I am currently using a cnc warrior Phantom for my converted saiga. I think it does a very good job at reducing flash, and Im quite happy with it. Im wondering though, if theres something out there that reduces flash and muzzle flip at the same time.

Ive read a bit on this forum about the PWSFSC, and It doesnt sound like it does a hundred dollar job, although I hear it does work. So where is the middle ground between flash, flip for a 14-1?

The PWSFC is a good tool however I truly beleive that most owners like myself put so much research into it and have such high hopes for some of these things that they can never live up to what you want. I know for me and a few other people that was the case, I sold mine and installed a romanian style flash hider and am just as happy. I also truly know that the other people at the range are probably very happy I sold it as well lol.

The PWSFC is a good tool however I truly beleive that most owners like myself put so much research into it and have such high hopes for some of these things that they can never live up to what you want. I know for me and a few other people that was the case, I sold mine and installed a romanian style flash hider and am just as happy. I also truly know that the other people at the range are probably very happy I sold it as well lol.

I like the way you look at things Blazed30. Your a "Gun Philosopher".

The PWS-FSC seems to do a good job on my SCAR17 (762.51/.308). FNH puts them on as standard equipment.

It feels more controllable than my 7.62x39 AK, and I dare say its just a little more recoil than a 5.56/.223 M4 without a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Oo4tC0pfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-lLoONVOg