Jessie Jackson, the guy we always suspected he was.

BS Boys. I think it's a "satire" site like the "Daily Onion." I'm no fan of Jessie, but look at the "Daily Globe" type headlines in the links at the bottom.

I hope you're right. It was painful to read and hard to believe.

Poor Jesse... This is obviously just another hate crime. How dare he be expected to abide by any laws or be expected to pay for things he wants. I'm so utterly sick of the "entitlement" crowd. If i want something, I pay for it with the money i have earned by working. If i can't afford it, i don't need it or i save a bit here and there until i can afford it.

edit:

after looking at some of the other articles... i call BS on this one. read the one on rick perry patrolling the border with a sniper rifle. regardless, this is the attitude that a lot of the "entitlement" crowd has.

Edited by dayofruin
  • Like 1

Yeah his credentials should speak for themselves. He was MLK's bodyguard. That of course qualified him to call himself a reverend. He even showed his commitment to faith by stepping down from his reverend position for a few months when he got nailed with a paternity suit.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse Jackoff is nothing but a leftist charlatan who makes him millions extorting companies with his Operation Push and Rainbow Coalition. He keeps blacks on the DemocRAT plantation and supports communist and Arab despots. He tried to extort NASCAR but they told him to go to hell. If I or anyone else tried to pull his stunt we would be doing time for extortion.

Edited by uzitiger