Classic Arms Romanian PSL, ????'s

PSLs seem to be really variable. I love Petra (my Century import), but the mags are an issue like you wouldn't believe. And yes, she came with a canted FSB. Not so bad that the irons were off (they were dead on, actually), but it's really obvious at the FSB.

But $800 without the scope? I paid that for mine with the IOR scope!

If this is Romanian build PSL and poly stock, I think this will be the price you pay this days. with scope ? I bought my romy PSL with scope in 2005, for 600 + poly for 180.

PSL reliable,1.5-2" MOA, with the ammo she likes, in my case CHZ and Ygo, fun to shoot and ammo is cheep, use light ball only.

Heard good things about Classic Arms

PSL001.jpg

DSC05722.jpg

Edited by atakacorp

I'd look around myself before commiting to it. My local shop has 3 on the wall, with scope, 4 mags each, cleaning kits, mag pouches etc etc... that whole little package they used to come in with, and they are running 750.00 each on em

still deals to be had, they are just getting harder to find. Also check WTS/WTB sections of various gun forums, was a few sold in the last few weeks I was eyeballing myself pretty hard... already had the Rhineland stocks on em, or the poly SVD sets, upgraded scopes... etc etc most sell between 750 and 1k which IMHO would still be better than the 800.00 one from Classic..... I just don't care for the stocks they run on em so IMHO your looking at 250.00 on top of base cost to replace it... then you need a scope...... 1050 + another 150 for a scope from Kalinka... thats 1200.00 bucks bro.... you can damn sure get into a psl for less

just my 0.02.... YMMV

I'd look around myself before commiting to it. My local shop has 3 on the wall, with scope, 4 mags each, cleaning kits, mag pouches etc etc... that whole little package they used to come in with, and they are running 750.00 each on em

still deals to be had, they are just getting harder to find. Also check WTS/WTB sections of various gun forums, was a few sold in the last few weeks I was eyeballing myself pretty hard... already had the Rhineland stocks on em, or the poly SVD sets, upgraded scopes... etc etc most sell between 750 and 1k which IMHO would still be better than the 800.00 one from Classic..... I just don't care for the stocks they run on em so IMHO your looking at 250.00 on top of base cost to replace it... then you need a scope...... 1050 + another 150 for a scope from Kalinka... thats 1200.00 bucks bro.... you can damn sure get into a psl for less

just my 0.02.... YMMV

Are thouse 3 Cugir C-54 PSLs or american build from the kits rifles? Romanian ones hard to find and 800$ for poly stock , scope and 2 mags not that bad. IMO

Edited by atakacorp
  • 4 weeks later...