Need help with post conversion problem

Alright, to help you further we're going to need more information, details are essential.

We need to know what trigger you went with, whether it was a Tromix modified part or a Tac-47 modified part.

We need to be able to see the internals of the weapon from a couple of different angles.

Pics would be really helpful.

Alright, to help you further we're going to need more information, details are essential.

We need to know what trigger you went with, whether it was a Tromix modified part or a Tac-47 modified part.

We need to be able to see the internals of the weapon from a couple of different angles.

Pics would be really helpful.

I used the tromix modified trigger

Edited by threebag6

In your picture of the retainer plates did you use the one on the right or left? The one on the right isn't for the Saiga 12 please correct me if I am wrong.

The retainer on the right can be modded very easily to work on the saiga12.

Your bolt and carrier are inserted cocked. have the carrier to the most rearward position when installing.

your bolt should be in this configuration in the carrier,.rock the carrier to the right,then rock it to the left side , and it should slide foward.

Edited by Jetmech

don't discount the possibility that the modification done to the hammer is off. yes, people do make mistakes even tromix. here is what I would do, take that US modified hammer out, and install the factory one to see if you have the same problem. if you don't then you know it's the US hammer, in which case send that back for another one.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

is the bolt actually getting stuck or just hanging up, what does it do when you pull it all the way back and release it?

If you can pull the bolt all the way rearward and release, and it flies into battery, but if you let it down slow and it hangs up, this is normal for a non-profiled gun. You would have to profile to remove friction to get it to stop riding on the hammer.

If pulling all the way back and releasing does not work, you still have larger issues.