PE Kelly at the shot show with a MKA

Very nice

I just received my FB hand guard with incorporated charging handle in the mail yesterday, another awesome piece of design work and will worth the wait. I'll try to post some pics tonight.

From info on his vendor site over at enos forums he also now has anti walk pins and a new charging extended bolt. And better pics of the mag adapters and new comp.

The anti-walk pins also come with the trigger group

Got the handguard (Aluminum) & trigger/safety group installed, all look and work awesome.

6724102187_f7253a7d02.jpg

6724108909_c4d07f1980.jpg

6724172973_9c022721a3.jpg

Is that forearm a drop in part, or does the weapon have to be extensively modified (i.e. do I have to send it in)? It looks like you just have to remove the rear handguard cap and trim down the threaded tube to the gas relief system. I think I could do the work as long as nothing has to be turned down (like the bbl). That is just incredible! I want my weapon to be like that!

The handgaurd is pretty simple to install, you break the weapon completely down (other then the trigger group), and as you assumed, remove the handgaurd plate from the receiver, screw the spring rod back on the reciever, mock up the FB handgaurd, then mark and cut the spring rod to the right length, then reassemble. I used the larger factory spring nut to hold the new handgaurd on due to it having the "spacer" on it, if you want to use the shorter nut, you will need to thread to rod down farther then it is. This handgaurd also does away with the outer pressure relief spring, for full port pressure,,,,,shots light loads with no problems.

The handgaurd is pretty simple to install, you break the weapon completely down (other then the trigger group), and as you assumed, remove the handgaurd plate from the receiver, screw the spring rod back on the reciever, mock up the FB handgaurd, then mark and cut the spring rod to the right length, then reassemble. I used the larger factory spring nut to hold the new handgaurd on due to it having the "spacer" on it, if you want to use the shorter nut, you will need to thread to rod down farther then it is. This handgaurd also does away with the outer pressure relief spring, for full port pressure,,,,,shots light loads with no problems.

The barrel nut is the reason I went ahead and sent mine in. I figured id just let jim thread it for the new nut. I don't want the stock cut down at this point. It feels pretty close to the right length for me.

You'll need to check with FB on pricing, I ordered a bunch of parts back when they were first being designed and got the first of the "home install" units, not sure what Jim is asking for them now.