Sheriff election. Any good ways to anonymously find out what candidate

First off, let me explain why I want to find out anonymously. I am going into law enforcement and the last thing i want to do is make waves with my potential future boss. My local sheriff is retiring and has signed 6 permits for me in the past no problem. I have never even talked with the man.

I have asked about the permits to some of the candidates campaign staff but they do not know anything about them. They want to get my name, address, and phone to get back with me but i have not given it out yet. I have researched them on their websites with no luck and all of them require full contact info and email to ask a question.

Any suggestions?

Yup, reach down, locate pair, and ask "What is your position on signing ATF forms for the purchase of NFA items?" That phrasing doesn't even give away which way you lean on the issue (other than knowing that the sheriff has to sign them).

Anyone who hangs around with politicians won't hold it against you if you told them that their not signing ATF forms would be a reason you would not vote for them.

• Like 1

It's a safe bet that my getting a Trust was no waste of time.

NEW PORT RICHEY --

An early morning drug raid led to four arrests Friday and the confiscation of a cache of firearms that included assault weapons, handguns and at least one pistol with a silencer that a Pasco sheriff's lieutenant likened to "something you would see in a spy movie."

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/feb/10/pasco-deputies-confiscate-large-cache-of-weapons-i-ar-357482/

It's a safe bet that my getting a Trust was no waste of time.

NEW PORT RICHEY --

An early morning drug raid led to four arrests Friday and the confiscation of a cache of firearms that included assault weapons, handguns and at least one pistol with a silencer that a Pasco sheriff's lieutenant likened to "something you would see in a spy movie."

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2012/feb/10/pasco-deputies-confiscate-large-cache-of-weapons-i-ar-357482/

Why dies this mean it was right to make a trust? And the cleo sign off is going away.

Edited by Ak Monty

"These are not sporting weapons here," Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco said. "These are weapons used to kill people."

That's right, genius. That also describes every one of your weapons. What's your f'ing point?

• Like 1