1 or 2 point slings?

Wondering if there is any way to attach a 1 or 2 point sling to my Saiga...

right now there is no sling. and I need something. problem is that I have a tromix folder stock, so I don't want to attach one point of the sling to the end of the stock because of this.

I want to attach it like how I would attach a 2 point on a M4 style rifle... just before the buffer tube.

so I want one point on the chaos rail that I have (on the right side since i'm a lefty) and one just before the stock somewhere...

anyone have any pointers on how I can do this?

I use a BDS Dual sling on my M4 rifle at work

I was thinking maybe the padded version for the saiga since it's little heavier and I won't be wearing an IBA over it.

• 1 month later...

try the Original "VM-1S" Sling Plate with the Extended Nylon strap and Metal D-Ring..

I used to sell them on ebay/gunbroker under ranbo1213.

All other models u see "are copies" of Vince Ortiz's invention from Meanstreet Performance Fabrication, out of San Mateo, CA, phone number 415-271-4839. Slightly higher in price, but well worth the extra cost (u get what u pay for!)

some fine tuning may be requried for it to fit the S-12 Conversions, but for all other AK's, it screws right on under the pistol grip and its of excellant quality. there are 2 models, the VM-1 for Draco's, and VM-1S.

I recommend the VM-1S.

Good Luck, send pix if u install one.

thx

post-41246-0-57401900-1332292780.jpg

post-41246-0-68600900-1332292816.jpg

Edited by guns-N-tonic

Also consider the Huskey amentum sp? sling if you want a working mans sling that can be used as a single or two point sling and acts and performs better than a three point. Super nice, affordable and made in the USA by combat vets. Way easy on you during long humps.