Why support an anti gun company like PP?If a seller won't take an alternate form of payment,I buy elsewhere.

I dont want to support an antigun company. But unfortunately, they are the fastest, most reliable game in town. So until some pro gun paying service hits the streets, Ill have to deal with it. I dont necessarily think its cool, but i say fuck it.

I have had a couple money orders 'lost in the mail', which sucks. I hate the stupid back and forth about when my MO gets there, then waiting for two different 'in transit' cycles to finally get the shit I ordered. Its a pain in the ass and paypal makes it easier.

Its kinda like walmart, I dont give a crap where they get their products as long as I get a good price(too poor), and I dont care what paypal supports as long as my money gets there, and my parts are sent(too impatient).

• Like 1

Another word of caution. Make sure your paypal account password is not the same as any other password you use for anything else. If someone is able to mine some information from another account through a keystroke logger or whatever they may run it through paypal just to see if it works. This happened to me although paypal recognized it as a fraudulent attempt and froze my account until I could be notified. Still, it was a close call.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.